Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inductive Kickback

Started by citfta, November 20, 2015, 07:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

Quote from: hoptoad on March 08, 2018, 02:06:40 AM
As you are well aware, I've shared much information on this site, freely and without hesitation. But that's been long after I have had the opportunity to fully explore and understand a given path looking for a given prerequisite.

At the moment I am playing with old ideas in a new way, and when I think I more fully understand the operation and limitations of the method I'm playing with, I'll directly share.

However, here's a little hint. It closely relates to an experiment carried out in 2011 and detailed on my old blog in 2012.
Page 13 Fig 2 and Fig 4 give a starting point. Some elements need changing or discarding.

https://adamsinfo.000webhostapp.com

Going over old work with a fresh eye provided by another person has presented an interesting torque result.
Not overunity, but rather, what I have been particularly looking for. An electric motor that has raw grunt under load over a broad rpm range.

Being time poor myself due to many commitments, I would not hold your breathe waiting on me to reveal a simple circuit when I know you are capable of deducing it yourself, in the meantime. The circuits shown are not exactly what I am using now, but close enough for a starting point. The changes needed are minor and few, but elemental to function for the purpose of running torque.

The method I am currently using does NOT increase maximum breaking torque (at nearly zero rpm), instead it acts like a turbo charger, increasing the running torque at higher rpm.

Cheers and don't forget we all have the capacity to K.I.S.S.  :)

Thanks Hoptoad.

I can see why the hall sensor would get fried in the emitter follower circuit (circuit A),and not in circuit B.

I will take a closer look tonight,but AM i am half way through my own pulse motor build,to see how my new coil design go's.

Brad

synchro1

Quote from: tinman on March 07, 2018, 09:52:05 PM
Let me guess--you have not tried this with a monofilar coil,nor have you any energy in to energy out calculations to show-->of course you will be using that magic DMM of yours to make the calculations  ::)

You have a spinning ball magnet,that closes a reed switch(twice each revolution of the ball magnet),which powers up the magical bifilar coil,which in turn provides the energy required to pump your magnetic piston that is suspended from a string,which dose what?

Keep going syncro-love reading your post's.
Dont forget to keep those insults up  ;)

@Tinman,

How can anyone pay serious attention to you when you persistently continue to misspell "does" as "dose", after having been corrected repeatedly by me in the past?

tinman

Quote from: synchro1 on March 08, 2018, 08:05:58 AM

@Tinman,

How can anyone pay serious attention to you when you persistently continue to misspell "does" as "dose", after having been corrected repeatedly by me in the past?

Here syncro--this is so you.

https://www.sciencealert.com/people-who-pick-up-grammar-mistakes-jerks-scientists-find

Quote: Scientists have found that people who constantly get bothered by grammatical errors online have "less agreeable" personalities than those who just let them slide.

Seems science even knows what type of person you are syncro--they nailed it.

tinman

Quote from: synchro1 on March 08, 2018, 08:05:58 AM

@Tinman,

And while we're at it,put this in ya pipe and smoke it  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxLstEtzf_M

Magluvin

Quote from: tinman on March 07, 2018, 08:47:49 PM
author=synchro1 link=topic=16203.msg517953#msg517953 date=1520472501]

So,Mags was using how many volts?--i was using 7.2
Mag's push button switch is different from a transistor being used as a switch how?
My power supply is different to a battery how?
Was Mags using a power supply or battery?

Well duh  ::)
And you need an electric field to produces an EMF across a pickup coil--is it sinking in yet?

What was the kickback voltage value in Mag's test?

Which is exactly what i was doing--> Dickhead,only i used a power supply like Mag's did.

Sooo,300 volts dropped across a coil with only 3.2 ohms resistance,and an inductive value of only 1.2mH,isnt going to produce any magnetic field ? ::)
So the power being dissipated from the 100 ohm resistor on the pickup coil-came from where?

Like i said--you are clueless.

Im going to work and will get back to reply to other stuff here after..  But this i have to address here now...

My power supply is different to a battery how?
Was Mags using a power supply or battery?"

lol.  Maybe someone that did watch my vids can inform you as to everything about my tests. Clearly you did not watch them if you cannot remember what sort of supply I used. 

Maybe you can give the nice folks here a clear explanation as to why you think your single wire coil did better than the bifi coil. Id love to hear that explanation, it might be helpful to us little folk ;)

"So,Mags was using how many volts?--i was using 7.2"

How many volts did I use Brad? .5v?  3v?  10v?  20v?  Maybe someone that actually watched my vids will go back and watch them again and keep you updated on all the details of what I had shown.. 

Ya know something, You kept asking, how many times, "what is the difference between a bifi coil and a normal coil with a cap across it?"  I show what that difference is and you post a vid claiming Mags this and Mags that. Mags switching is bad so his vid shows nothing worth looking at. Mags didnt show measurements of his coils so they must not be the same. So now you do this vid and 'claim' the the single wire coil takes on inductive kickback pulses better than a bifilar coil..  Well good for you. Now you can explain why it is that you have gotten that result?  Because my rebuttal vid is coming, and I 'did' watch your vid, and I 'do' remember what went on in your vid.  Maybe you should show an exact diagram of your circuit as I did. Just so others can try to replicate your results. ;)

Mags