Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inductive Kickback

Started by citfta, November 20, 2015, 07:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

Quote from: verpies on November 20, 2015, 03:52:28 PM
No, the instantaneous power dissipated into the load (the 100Ω resistor) is I2R in both cases ...or 100W.
That would be the case in any constant current source.

The formula P=V*I or P=E2/R could be applied if V represented the magnitude of a voltage source. 
In Milehigh's example, there are no such sources.

Ha! Ha! Verpies you tripped up!   ;D

The initial instantaneous power for the 100-ohm load is 100 watts.   The initial instantaneous power for the 5000-ohm load is 5000 watts.

But of course the total energy in the current pulses for both cases will be the same - no OU.

verpies

Quote from: MileHigh on November 20, 2015, 04:03:54 PM
Ha! Ha! Verpies you tripped up!   ;D
Yes, I did but I will make an example of myself how quickly such mistakes should be admitted.

verpies

Quote from: MileHigh on November 20, 2015, 03:55:56 PM
I just posted that Tinman was wrong about the current flow in an inductor.  Chances are if I didn't post the correction, then nobody would have corrected him. 
You'll get no argument from me. 
I did not even read that post of his, but if I did I would've objected to his statement about the load resistance affecting the current of a constant current source (an inductor in this case).

citfta

I'll second that idea of admitting mistakes quickly.  Milehigh I wasn't meaning to say you were wrong with what you said it was the way you said it that could lead some (or many) to believe that you believed in OU from the discharge of a coil.  I am pretty sure you didn't mean that.

woopy

Thank's a lot Citfta

Finally somebody answering directly my questions.

So let's go further if you don't mind.

in my question 3
you seems to agree that  the current builds up effectively the magnetic field which propels and gives  the kinetic energy to the rotor.
But is the current or his energy still stored in the magnetic field after the magnetic field has propelled the rotor ?? Any entropy ?

So in my question 4
you seems to say that the input energy could be  used 2 time ?

Thank's very much for your input and for this thread , because i have so much to understand

Laurent