Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inductive Kickback

Started by citfta, November 20, 2015, 07:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

@Tinman,

Good point; However, running a neutralization pulse oscillator as demonstrated by me, may generate a secondary output from the bifilar. Those videos are on the "Negative Inductance" thread, but they feature a commutator that turns the oscillator coil into a hybrid output coil that generates power from the attraction of the overhead spring powered magnet to the ferrite coil core.

tinman

Quote from: synchro1 on March 02, 2018, 07:19:44 PM
@Tinman,

Good point; However, running a neutralization pulse oscillator as demonstrated by me, may generate a secondary output from the bifilar. Those videos are on the "Negative Inductance" thread, but they feature a commutator that turns the oscillator coil into a hybrid output coil that generates power from the attraction of the overhead spring powered magnet to the ferrite coil core.

Well i thought Mags was on the right track-kind of,but then went back to the same old same old.

I posted a bifilar transformer configuration a few pages back,but no one was interested--oh well  :o

Anyway,i am having fun with it--i call it the !transphasic converter! :D

So ,the scope shot shows something that should never happen !apparently!  ::) -schematic attached.

Due to my common ground issue with my scope,i had to scope one CVR at a time.
I saved the CVR1 scope shot(blue trace),and then inverted and overlaid the CVR 2 (yellow trace) on top of the blue trace.

The 962Hz Ac signal is supplied via a battery operated SG,removing any type of ground loop issues.
Both CVRs were swapped around,to eliminate any error in there measured power dissipation.

Take note of the current value flowing through the two resistors,where the !cant! happen- happens.

Magluvin

Quote from: tinman on March 02, 2018, 08:29:20 PM
Well i thought Mags was on the right track-kind of,but then went back to the same old same old.

I posted a bifilar transformer configuration a few pages back,but no one was interested--oh well  :o

Anyway,i am having fun with it--i call it the !transphasic converter! :D

So ,the scope shot shows something that should never happen !apparently!  ::) -schematic attached.

Due to my common ground issue with my scope,i had to scope one CVR at a time.
I saved the CVR1 scope shot(blue trace),and then inverted and overlaid the CVR 2 (yellow trace) on top of the blue trace.

The 962Hz Ac signal is supplied via a battery operated SG,removing any type of ground loop issues.
Both CVRs were swapped around,to eliminate any error in there measured power dissipation.

Take note of the current value flowing through the two resistors,where the !cant! happen- happens.

The right track to what?  What you have shown is the right track and what I have suggested is same old same old??  :P

Apparently Partsman and syncro get what I am suggesting and find it new and interesting.  And if what Im suggesting is soo same old same old, then show me an example of someone doing just what I have suggested. ;) Doubt you will be able to find that anywhere. ;)

In fact I am going to steal my own time tonight after laundry to put it on the table. What I had originally suggested is nothing like what you are showing and I 'dont' see that what you are showing shouldnt happen in the least. Its just one big series circuit driven with an ac input. Woopty doo. ;D   Well you keep on having fun with all that. Enjoy. ;)

Mags

tinman

Quote from: Magluvin on March 02, 2018, 09:15:16 PM
The right track to what?  What you have shown is the right track and what I have suggested is same old same old??  :P

Apparently Partsman and syncro get what I am suggesting and find it new and interesting.  And if what Im suggesting is soo same old same old, then show me an example of someone doing just what I have suggested. ;) Doubt you will be able to find that anywhere. ;)

In fact I am going to steal my own time tonight after laundry to put it on the table. What I had originally suggested is nothing like what you are showing and I 'dont' see that what you are showing shouldnt happen in the least. Its just one big series circuit driven with an ac input. Woopty doo. ;D   Well you keep on having fun with all that. Enjoy. ;)

Mags

You know of another circuit,where the current on one leg of the AC input is higher than the current on the other leg of the AC input ?--would love to see that--bet you cant find one example.

QuoteIf we have an inductor and we energize it then take away the input, the output of the coil doesnt really do much if the load is another inductor as the receiving inductor would impede the output dump of the first coil. But, if the receiving coil were bifi, its capacitance would accept the field collapse currents from the first coil.

The capacitance value of a bifi coil is near to nothing--in the pF range,and so will offer very little storage capacity.

QuoteIt seems we can get, say 'inductive kickback', very simply and in many ways very efficiently. So like Partsman picked up on and stated, the capacitance of the bifi coil should be able to take on the inductors field collapse currents very well compared to a normal inductor.

How is this any different to a transformer?,such as used in boost converters.

Quotethen show me an example of someone doing just what I have suggested

Have you forgotten about the weeks and weeks of research i(and others) done on the bifi pancake coil,where we bought rolls of flat copper tape to make our bifi coil,so as we could get the capacitance up as high as we could-far higher than you will ever get with a wire wound bifi coil--and nothing special was ever found by any of us.
We put all kinds of signals into those coil's--ac sine,square wave,HV pulses--and nothing.

So yes,others have already been down this road Mags,and had no luck.

Maybe you will find what we did not,so good luck  :)

All i was doing,was offering what i had found to be interesting,when a bifi coil is wound and configured in a certain way-->which has not been done before.

But anyway,i will leave it to you,and wont hassle you anymore

Brad.

Magluvin

Quote from: tinman on March 02, 2018, 10:52:33 PM
You know of another circuit,where the current on one leg of the AC input is higher than the current on the other leg of the AC input ?--would love to see that--bet you cant find one example.

The capacitance value of a bifi coil is near to nothing--in the pF range,and so will offer very little storage capacity.

How is this any different to a transformer?,such as used in boost converters.

Have you forgotten about the weeks and weeks of research i(and others) done on the bifi pancake coil,where we bought rolls of flat copper tape to make our bifi coil,so as we could get the capacitance up as high as we could-far higher than you will ever get with a wire wound bifi coil--and nothing special was ever found by any of us.
We put all kinds of signals into those coil's--ac sine,square wave,HV pulses--and nothing.

So yes,others have already been down this road Mags,and had no luck.

Maybe you will find what we did not,so good luck  :)

All i was doing,was offering what i had found to be interesting,when a bifi coil is wound and configured in a certain way-->which has not been done before.

But anyway,i will leave it to you,and wont hassle you anymore

Brad.

"You know of another circuit,where the current on one leg of the AC input is higher than the current on the other leg of the AC input ?--would love to see that--bet you cant find one example."

Actually I could care less. This thread is about inductive kickback, of which your circuit does not contain. And actually I believe I have seen the likes of what you state above. For some strange reason I think it was you that had shown something like this before. If not then it was someone else. Just some reactive anomaly as far as Im concerned. No inclination to OU possibilities? Not interested.

"The capacitance value of a bifi coil is near to nothing--in the pF range,and so will offer very little storage capacity."

That sounds like a MileHigh quote.  Sorry if you only get picofarads in your bifi coils. Mine are mostly in the nanofarads, as was my pancake coil back in that thread. Tough break kid. ;)   And if you remember so much about the bifi pancake experiments as you state in your post here, then you should have remembered that some had gotten more than just picofarads at the time. But, I guess you were not paying that close of attention. Dunno.

"How is this any different to a transformer?,such as used in boost converters."

Maybe you should reread all I have given on the idea I presented again before you question me with such, as I never suggested any mutual inductance between the charged inductor and the bifi coil. Only you have presented anything like a transformer with the 2 windings having mutual inductance and zero inductive kickback as this thread is based on. So your questioning me on that is out of order and without any real basis. ;)

"Have you forgotten about the weeks and weeks of research i(and others) done on the bifi pancake coil,where we bought rolls of flat copper tape to make our bifi coil,so as we could get the capacitance up as high as we could-far higher than you will ever get with a wire wound bifi coil--and nothing special was ever found by any of us.
We put all kinds of signals into those coil's--ac sine,square wave,HV pulses--and nothing."

I absolutely have not. But we didnt try THIS idea that I have presented.  So all of that had shed light on what not to do again. And this idea is not one of those. So I can see that you think that those exercises had covered everything that could be done. Well Im saying here it did not. Sorry you have given up looking for more that could be done beyond those things you mention here. I have not. Im an idea guy. ;D

"So yes,others have already been down this road Mags,and had no luck."

Well this idea I presented was not on those roads already ridden. And maybe there are more roads to explore beyond this idea.  :o ;)

"Maybe you will find what we did not,so good luck"

Yes. Maybe...

"All i was doing,was offering what i had found to be interesting,when a bifi coil is wound and configured in a certain way-->which has not been done before."

Well, firstly it was off topic, as we, partsman, ramset, syncro and forest were into my idea here on trying to take some advantage of 'Inductive Kickback' that may have not been tried before, except for maybe Tesla. ;) Sorry if others did not take interest in what you presented, as you stated in your second posting of your circuit. Again, it was way off topic anyway. Whether there is more current through one winding than the other or not, unless there is some possibility of OU there, Im not too concerned with it, as I am here for what this site was meant to try and find, overunity. Not parlor tricks. 

"But anyway,i will leave it to you,and wont hassle you anymore"

Its not my thread.  Oh, were you hassling me?  Well Im still waiting for an answer to the first questions in my last post.  You said "Well i thought Mags was on the right track-kind of,but then went back to the same old same old." ......   

What was the right track? ???  What is same old same old about what I have presented? ???  Show me what I have presented is same old instead of just saying I have never seen what YOU have shown before! Bs dude. Bait and switch is all that was.  Personally I just found that all to be just insults really.  And I dont think you will answer even though I have asked twice now. ::) Pretty much because it was just a blind insult statement towards me, because so far you dont really know what my idea really is, as far as your replies here truly show. ::)

Mags