Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inductive Kickback

Started by citfta, November 20, 2015, 07:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

author=Magluvin link=topic=16203.msg517930#msg517930 date=1520455108]

QuoteI feel the same.  If the coils are as identical as he says, then there should be an equal outcome.

Are yours not the same Mag's?
Quote post 305: The identical(practically) single wire and bifi coils, left and right respectively, are 43 ohm and 35.7mh.

So,with my identical coil's,i should get an equal outcome,but with your identical coil's(your own words),you get a different outcome--how wonderful  ::)

QuoteAnd whats with the 20v on the scope he keeps pointing to, but it never changes.

That is the RMS value of the inductive kickback,which remains the same with both coils.

QuoteWatched it twice and Im at a somewhat of a loss here with you guys. ??? i take the scope shots and zoom into ground zero to see things close up and in detail.

Your scope shot's show nothing more than an open oscillating coil,where as mine show the actual receiving coil doing work.
So unless you just plan on your coil doing no work,then your scope shots mean nothing much at all.

QuoteIt seems he is posting it as a counter to my vid, as he keeps mentioning me in the vid.

In actual fact Mag's,i spent the time,and carried out the test because i wanted to see your results for my self.
I only mentioned you because this was my replication of your test,but where i place a load on the receiving coil.

QuotePersonally I dont believe his results either.

I see. So you think that some how(even though i kept the camera rolling throughout the whole test),that i faked the test?.
Let me guess--if my results turned out to be the same as yours,then my test would have been a great success ?  ::)

QuoteMy simplistic way of approaching and showing make it very easy to see what is going on.

And my test was more controlled,and applied in real world applications,where work was being done by each coil,where as yours was using a contact switch,where arcing would have been taking place,and your receiving coil was doing no work,and there for neither of your coils(bifi and single wound) were doing any work.

QuoteNew things to work into our projects is always a good thing. How can we even approach trying to put something together for complete testing if we dont know or fully understand the basic workings and differences of these particular components?

What you first need to understand,is the difference between an electric field induced EMF across a receiving coil,and a magnetically induced current through a receiving coil.

QuoteSo I suppose if I do a loaded pickup coil, and my results oppose his, then it is mine that is still wrong again I will venture to say.....

Is that not what i am getting now?--my results are opposite your's,and so you say that- Quote: Personally I dont believe his results either

So you suggest that i will do exactly what you have done  ::)

QuoteI think my very primitive setup did quite well and has shown that there are differences between a bifi coil and a similar 1 wire coil

And my controlled test,where work is being done,was junk--right?  ::)

Quoteand especially a 1 wire coil with the added capacitance, as TK requested I do in comments on my first vid, caveman style. ;D At least we 'should not' have to hear that there is no difference any longer. But I have a growing feeling we will. ;)

The question is--will there be a difference when the two coils are made to do work?
Have you been looking at the electric field induced EMF across your pickup coil,or have you been looking at the magnetically induced current through your pickup coil?

Have you confused your self between the two?
Have you decided that the higher EMF value across the pickup coil,is a result of a stronger magnetic field from the bifi coil to that of the single wound coil?.

It would seem that you (Mags) have accused me of doing the very same that you think i would accuse you off,as seen above in your own words.

It would seem that your coils can be identical (your own words),and yield different result's,where as mine should yield the same result,because they have the same resistive and inductive value's--WTF  ::).

Well one thing is clear Mag's--your not interested in anyone's result's unless they are the same as yours.

Brad

synchro1

@Tinman,

I mean it Brad I really believe you need to find help for your chronic psychosis. Read this comment:

When the Tesla serial bifilar solenoid is fully charged it goes into self resonance. The coil transforms into an LC tank that has a frequency determined by the ratio of the inductance of the coil in Henries and the capacitance between the windings in Farads. All one needs to do to sustain the oscillation is replace the power lost to resistance, which is minimal.

When the field begins to collapse in the bifilar inductor, the elastic held ferrite magnet piston is pulled away from the coil's ferrite core. The power of the magnet field is stored as an electrical charge between the windings. When the charge reaches it's maximum level, it returns to the inductor as a magnetic field and the overhead magnet piston is once again attracted back towards the coil. This work is free of charge, minus the small amount of loss we need to replace with the inductive kickback. There's no size limit on the serial bifilar or the magnet piston. All one needs to do is run the magnet piston up and down inside an output coil and voila, FREE POWER for the people forever and ever.

tinman

Quote from: synchro1 on March 07, 2018, 04:44:37 PM
These guy's kill me. I've been watching all these failed attempts to get the bifilar to work for five or six years now. They always make the same mistake. They test the bifilar dead. The bifilar coil has a quarter million times the capacitance as the single wire coil between the windings. How many times has everyone listened to me repeat myself.

The serial bifilar coil needs to be charged before it will work.

Tinman needs to shock charge his serial bifilar coil by shorting the coil electrodes across two hot battery leads, like we do when we lock a Leedskalnin PMH, causing a large spark to jump. This brings it's enormous capacitance to high potential. The coil begins to audibly ring and spontaneously generates a powerful magnetic field.

The only comedy show here syncro--is you.

QuoteMagluvin ran a series of tests on his bifilar, shock charging it with BEMF before he grabbed his video. Tinman just starts off cold with an inert coil and gets the same tedious no results all these other failed testers show. No difference! I get angry with them and grow insulting and Augustus Snodgrass rings off his there district fire alarm. Same bullshit routine.

You must have been drinking to much coolaid syncro.
I was sending 300 volt pulses to the bifi and single wound coil's--how much shock do you want?

How about you come and hold onto the output of my inductive kickback coil,and we'll see how much of a shock you get.

And how about you lay the fuck off TK,and stop being an ass wipe-->you know TK would wipe the floor with you,when it comes to anything electrical.

Everything you have posted is garbage--you dont even know the difference between inductive kickback and alternating current,and yet you think you have the right to rubbish people like TK,who are years ahead of you in everything in the EE world.

Brad

hoptoad

Quote from: tinman on March 07, 2018, 06:24:22 PM
snip....
I mean,if it is so much better,then why not use them in transformers,or maybe even winding configurations in electric motors.
snip...

I ask myself the same question. Especially since my last little motor build using air core bi-fi coils is so much more efficient than any pulse motor I've built in the last 30 years.
Cheers

synchro1

@Magluvin,

Look Mags, this Tinman guy is using the "Fuck Off" vulgarity. I want you to have Stephan place him on moderated status.