Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Someone got their Keshe Magrav device

Started by Nink, November 25, 2015, 09:53:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nink

Saw that the Keshe devices for just 1000 euro are starting to arrive.  There was a video posted on the 20th of November 2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhywJxeGp5A and someone translated it today https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VQbGoP_t-I    So he has had it plugged in for 4 days now so I guess we wait and see if there is a load attached and it takes 21 days to start working apparently.    As far as I can tell it is a resistor in a box based on someone who built one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCFyEzMGB_8 but I guess as the saying goes Time will tell....  They make you set the phase ?? when you connect the Keshe device  (I can see where that is going)

Void

I've done some research into Mehran Keshe and his claims, and unfortunately it appears Mehran Keshe is a raving delusional megalomaniac.

On Friday April 18, 2014, in one of keshe's publiclly posted 'knowledge seekers' videos, Keshe declared himself to be the messiah.
Keshe also had his followers post a three page document to the internet in which he claims the same thing. I am attaching a
PDF copy of Keshe's released three page document to this post.

Here's a short transcription excerpt from Keshe's delusional rant from his video of April 18, 2014.
Keshe Foundation video: "Special Knowledge Seekers Workshop April 18, 2014"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfVZKFSqqho
Mehran Keshe - starting at timestamp 1:12:05:

"I have a message for all of you. Be it your eminence the pope, be it
the... his eminence Ayatollah Khamenei of Iran... Can you scan and post this
on the site? Please. You will read three pages. I do not read it for you, but,
in these three pages, even they have a wrong English spelling, might be because
it makes you happy to find a fault... This is the language of the creator. The
reason we are here today. The reason why the Keshe Foundation and the name of the
Keshe Technology has been put on the map. Very simple. I am ashamed of my own creation.
If you understand what that means...

As a created, as a human being, I had to live amongst you in your body. To be ashamed
of my own creation.
(crying and sniffling) I had to live your lives to know how greedy
you are, how thieves you are, and how you kill so easily, and this has to stop from today.
I have put it in writing. The ones who want to call it, they call it. The ones who are the
world leaders, read it. This [unintelligible] ... and in time will be understood.

The way I have shown you how to make food out of fresh air... I have shown and I
explained to the nuclear scientists in past two weeks how gold was easily made from
environment of the earth. Life has no value but to serve.

The Keshe Foundation Headquarters in Italy is open to public. You knock on the door
in (Desenzano?), everybody knows more or less (who?, where?) Keshe Foundation is, they know
who we are... Lake La Garda [Lago di Garda] Look at it (des San Lorenzo? Desenzano?)
This is home of knowledge and faith, but, peaceful faith. You can walk in, see everything,
bring your system, and ask and teach us and we teach you. There is no limit into what we teach.

(Sniffling) My call goes to the people and the crooks who sit in the seat of government. I had
to eat with you in different nations to understand how you defraud your people. I had to pray
in your houses of worships in different nations to understand how you structured and abused the
name of God to benefit a few. Now it is in my writing.. can you post that paper please?
It's posted... This is my wish and my way of doing things... and I'm not ashamed or afraid of
any people, any in the world leader, or any religious leader who tries to attack me.

[1:16:23]
I have created you, and at my wish I can end your life.
You wished... and for years you asked for messiah.
Here I am...
  [voice breaking] standing in front of you. [long pause]
I'm ashamed [sniffling] of my own creation, the human race...  and I've told that
for years to my family and my wife, but I had to experience how you created
things from nothing, claimed to possess everything. The purpose of today was
very special. You wanted to see messiah, and you prayed for it for thousands of
years, to change not only your beliefs, but take you to heaven... We have offered
you the whole lot
, and the panel of knowledge seekers on this table, who are here
today, were chosen to be here for their deeds and their acts, and the deeds and acts of
their forefathers.

My call goes to Vatican, to his eminence the pope. Meet us, we discuss everything in details,
and if I'm wrong, I'm prepared to stand for my deeds, but the cleaning has to come from
the house. Put olive branches in the place of the swords of the guards of the Swiss Guard
and the armies which you carry... and do the same with the followers of Christ around the world,
today and this week and next week and then on, that the arms has to replaced with roses
and with olives branches, and the metals of guns and nuclear weapons has to be changed for
producing homes, food, the way we have shown as shelter for the people who don't have.  [sniffle]
The same my call goes to his eminence Ayatollah Khamenei, as Islamic religious leader. You have
had the foresight to be correct, and bring this knowledge through your protection to its (glory?)

A lot of people ask me why I keep talking about three exiles. I've been imprisoned, Ive been
exiled, I've been threatened to be killed for my knowledge and nothing else. In my business world
when I used to be a millionaire, every door was open to me and the best hotels. [sniffle]
Since I opened my hand and what I am, and most of the secret services knew of this declaration of today
[the declaration that Keshe thinks he is the messiah, I presume] for a long time, and that's why
this setup to (avoid?) to this umm... discussion and this disclosure. They did not expect it to be disclosed
today, but today is important day in the world calendar, with the death of Christ, and we chose
today as the creator's, as the son has to be linked to the father. [voice breaking]

... "

Here is a short excerpt from Keshe's posted three page document, in which he also indicates that
he believes himself to be 'the Messiah'. :D
"Today and with this pen, I as the Messiah, and I whom took his time to be amongst you ..."

It is interesting how Keshe goes on about how greedy people are (which is true for the most part), but
then charges a total of about 1000 Euros or so (including taxes and shipping) for his magrav units he is selling on
his website, which probably cost no more than about 50 Euros to 100 Euros at the very most to make (the units
just contain a few copper wire coils that have been oxidized with caustic soda). That is quite the huge markup in price,
considering Keshe says his goal is to get his technology out to as many people as possible around the
world. ;D

Just because all indications are that Keshe is a delusional megalomaniac and cult leader wannabe,
it doesn't necessarily mean that he hasn't invented a way to get free energy, but the chances of this appear
to be pretty slim indeed. Even if Keshe hadn't declared himself to be 'the Messiah',  after so many years
of making all sorts of wild claims of what he can do with his 'new plasma technology', Keshe has so far not ever
publicly demonstrated one single working device. The chances of his magrav unit actually producing free
energy seems about slim to none, but we will see. If in another month or two no one can demonstrate a
working magrav unit producing excess power beyond what it is drawing from its power source, then
I think many people may start to get the message. We shall see.  Even if the magrav unit turns out to be
a complete dud, many of Keshe's hard core cult followers will probably just rationalize it away with some absurd
excuses and continue to follow Keshe. ;D

In one of Keshe's other videos, screen shots of the magrav manual were shown in the video, and
at the end of each of six main instruction steps listed in the manual, it states in bold letters that failure
to follow that step correctly voids your warranty. It appears then that if you can't get the magrav unit to work
that they will just tell you that you must have not followed the instructions correctly and that your warranty
is therefore voided. Sounds a lot like a typical greedy 'fleece them for everything we can' shady operation.
All this from 'the Messiah'. LOL!

SoManyWires

Quote from: Void on November 25, 2015, 01:53:52 PM
I've done some research into Mehran Keshe and his claims, and unfortunately it appears Mehran Keshe is a raving delusional megalomaniac.

On Friday April 18, 2014, in one of keshe's publiclly posted 'knowledge seekers' videos, Keshe declared himself to be the messiah.
Keshe also had his followers post a three page document to the internet in which he claims the same thing. I am attaching a
PDF copy of Keshe's released three page document to this post.

Here's a short transcription excerpt from Keshe's delusional rant from his video of April 18, 2014.
Keshe Foundation video: "Special Knowledge Seekers Workshop April 18, 2014"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfVZKFSqqho
Mehran Keshe - starting at timestamp 1:12:05:

"I have a message for all of you. Be it your eminence the pope, be it
the... his eminence Ayatollah Khamenei of Iran... Can you scan and post this
on the site? Please. You will read three pages. I do not read it for you, but,
in these three pages, even they have a wrong English spelling, might be because
it makes you happy to find a fault... This is the language of the creator. The
reason we are here today. The reason why the Keshe Foundation and the name of the
Keshe Technology has been put on the map. Very simple. I am ashamed of my own creation.
If you understand what that means...

As a created, as a human being, I had to live amongst you in your body. To be ashamed
of my own creation.
(crying and sniffling) I had to live your lives to know how greedy
you are, how thieves you are, and how you kill so easily, and this has to stop from today.
I have put it in writing. The ones who want to call it, they call it. The ones who are the
world leaders, read it. This [unintelligible] ... and in time will be understood.

The way I have shown you how to make food out of fresh air... I have shown and I
explained to the nuclear scientists in past two weeks how gold was easily made from
environment of the earth. Life has no value but to serve.

The Keshe Foundation Headquarters in Italy is open to public. You knock on the door
in (Desenzano?), everybody knows more or less (who?, where?) Keshe Foundation is, they know
who we are... Lake La Garda [Lago di Garda] Look at it (des San Lorenzo? Desenzano?)
This is home of knowledge and faith, but, peaceful faith. You can walk in, See everything,
bring your system, and ask and teach us and we teach you. There is no limit into what we teach.

(Sniffling) My call goes to the people and the crooks who sit in the seat of government. I had
to eat with you in different nations to understand how you defraud your people. I had to pray
in your houses of worships in different nations to understand how you structured and abused the
name of God to benefit a few. Now it is in my writing.. can you post that paper please?
It's posted... This is my wish and my way of doing things... and I'm not ashamed or afraid of
any people, any in the world leader, or any religious leader who tries to attack me.

[1:16:23]
I have created you, and at my wish I can end you life.
You wished... and for years you asked for messiah.
Here I am...
  [voice breaking] standing in front of you. [long pause]
I'm ashamed [sniffling] of my own creation, the human race...  and I've told that
for years to my family and my wife, but I had to experience how you created
things from nothing, claimed to possess everything. The purpose of today was
very special. You wanted to see messiah, and you prayed for it for thousands of
years, to change not only your beliefs, but take you to heaven... We have offered
you the whole lot
, and the panel of knowledge seekers on this table, who are here
today, were chosen to be here for their deeds and their acts, and the deeds and acts of
their forefathers.

My call goes to Vatican, to his eminence the pope. Meet us, we discuss everything in details,
and if I'm wrong, I'm prepared to stand for my deeds, but the cleaning has to come from
the house. Put olive branches in the place of the swords of the guards of the Swiss Guard
and the armies which you carry... and do the same with the followers of Christ around the world,
today and this week and next week and then on, that the arms has to replaced with roses
and with olives branches, and the metals of guns and nuclear weapons has to be changed for
producing homes, food, the way we have shown as shelter for the people who don't have.  [sniffle]
The same my call goes to his eminence Ayatollah Khamenei, as Islamic religious leader. You have
had the foresight to be correct, and bring this knowledge through your protection to its (glory?)

A lot of people ask me why I keep talking about three exiles. I've been imprisoned, Ive been
exiled, I've been threatened to be killed for my knowledge and nothing else. In my business world
when I used to be a millionaire, every door was open to me and the best hotels. [sniffle]
Since I opened my hand and what I am, and most of the secret services knew of this declaration of today
[the declaration that Keshe thinks he is the messiah, I presume] for a long time, and that's why
this setup to (avoid?) to this umm... discussion and this disclosure. They did not expect it to be disclosed
today, but today is important day in the world calendar, with the death of Christ, and we chose
today as the creator's, as the son has to be linked to the father. [voice breaking]

... "

Here is ashort excerpt from Keshe's posted three page document, in which he also indicates that
he believes himself to be 'the Messiah'. :D
"Today and with this pen, I as the Messiah, and I whom took his time to be amongst you ..."

It is also interesting how Keshe goes on about how greedy people are (which is true) but then charges
a total of about 1000 Euros or so (including taxes and shipping) for his magrav units he is selling on
his website, which probably cost no more than about 50 Euros at most to make (the units just contain a
few copper wire coils that have been oxidized with caustic soda). That is quite the huge markup in price,
considering Keshe says his goal is to get his technology out to as many people as possible around the
world. ;D

Just because all indications are that Keshe is a delusional megalomaniac and cult leader wannabe,
it doesn't necessarily mean that he hasn't invented a way to get free energy, but the chances of this appear
to be pretty slim indeed. Even if Keshe hadn't declared himself to be 'the Messiah',  After so many years
of making all sorts of wild claims of what he can do with his 'new plasma technology', Keshe has so far not ever
publicly demonstrated one single working device. The chances of his magrav unit actually producing free
energy seems about slim to none, but we will see, If in another month or so no one can demonstrate a
working magrav unit producing excess power beyond what it is drawing from its power source, then
I think many people may start to get the message. We shall see.  Even if the magrav unit turns out to be
a complete dud, many of Keshe's hard core cult followers will probably just rationalize it away with some absurd
excuses and continue to follow Keshe. ;D

In one of Keshe's other videos, screen shots of the magrav manual were shown in the video, and
at the end of each of six main instruction steps listed in the manual, it states in bold letters that failure
to follow that step correctly voids your warranty. It appears that  if you can't get the magrav unit to work
that they will just tell you that you must have not followed the instructions correctly and that your warranty
is therefore voided. Sounds a lot like a typical crooked fly by night scam operation. All this from 'the Messiah'. LOL!

eventually you too will realize keshe is the real messiah, only if you believe in unprovable fiction based belief systems.

but it is a good thing that you do not follow delusional propheting profiteers such as the diner of uncompleted happy meals  keshe is who will always found a few fries missing from his order, no matter how many times ronald mcdonald keeps bringing him more.
surprisingly not, he is not the first messiah trying to run for election in 2015, hell no.
his opposition that was also running on a similar campaign ballot platform, tried his best to teach his followers to remain on the proper path, so that everyone could eventually become entitled to receive their own working overunity devices and not a moment too soon.
after being informed by the higher ups who needed to create order had to find a new way to communicate to their chosen messiah if to be successful, by advent of a system of cross referencing numbers to letters in order for their chosen one to find the proper truth, using alphabetics.

the real truth is both those up and coming subset messiahs were never able to defy the laws of, well, the laws of honesty,
very much the same as the propheteers over at the witt's institute of broken dreams who under the direct authority of je$u$ himself, helping them continue to run their online storefront from usa soil and have never been arrested and detained for such, yet.

John.K1

Hi Void.

I absolutely agree with you. I'll be honest with you , I started to build it and have coils done. But, than I opened my eyes and realize what the nonsense it is. I put the coils into my drawer and they will wait there.  There is many points which are very suspicious. Mainly there is not any evidence of working device. Not even one, including measurements. I just couldn't fined any. Even not fake one :)   Next: He states that oxide layer on the wire is superconductive - that makes me smile :)   Solid CO2 ?   What the nonsense - where is the laboratory prove? 

As you said- He created a cult. And people blindly believes him and follows.

Void

Quote from: John.K1 on November 25, 2015, 02:49:01 PM
Hi Void.
I absolutely agree with you. I'll be honest with you , I started to build it and have coils done. But, than I opened my eyes and realize what the nonsense it is. I put the coils into my drawer and they will wait there.  There is many points which are very suspicious. Mainly there is not any evidence of working device. Not even one, including measurements. I just couldn't fined any. Even not fake one :)   Next: He states that oxide layer on the wire is superconductive - that makes me smile :)   Solid CO2 ?   What the nonsense - where is the laboratory prove? 
As you said- He created a cult. And people blindly believes him and follows.

Hi John.K1. Well, it is possible that even if Keshe is quite delusional that he may have
found a way to make free energy, but it sure doesn't seem very likely at this point. I also was not able
to find one single demonstration of someone demonstrating a Keshe device producing free energy.
Who knows, maybe there is something unsual about Keshe's oxidized 'nano-coated' copper wires and
what he calls GANS, but if there is something unusual about it, I wasn't able to find any convincing demonstration
of this anywhere. Another few months or so and we should find out if anyone who bought or
built a magrav device can get any free energy from it. I won't hold my breath waiting for someone to
show a working unit however.  :)

One guy contacted the Keshe Foundation and said that he built a larger scale version of the magrav unit, and that
if he places his hand directly above his running magrav unit, his hand disappears. When he pulls his hand away,
his hand re-appears. Keshe said all sorts of unusual things are possible with this technology, and
Keshe asked the guy to contact Keshe if he is being serious about this claim. This was mentioned in one of Keshe's videos.
Alas, to my knowledge no video has been posted so far showing this disappearing hand effect. Since Keshe says all sorts
of unusual effects like this can occur with his 'plasma technology', I wonder what is going to happen to some of the people
who purchase magrav units out there. Maybe people will start disappearing into time warps and that sort
of thing. Sounds like a lot of fun. LOL! ;)