Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

175 US$ prizes Giveaway for Christmas

Started by hartiberlin, December 12, 2015, 12:28:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

poynt99

All due respect to the experimenters mentioned here, but most would still be back in the stone age (and some still are) in terms of truly knowing what their experiments are telling them and how to perform them if it weren't for the few folks on this and other forums who thanklessly aim to keep these experimenters on the straight and narrow, and educate them in the areas they are working.

In my opinion the only person on this forum who truly deserves such a prize is TK. Why? Because he does both; he experiments (and includes videos etc.) and he educates. And he happens to know what he is doing in both areas.

A few others here perform good experiments, but unfortunately more often than not they misinterpret their results and quickly jump to unfounded conclusions. That's not good science at all.

Peace Out.
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

tinman

First up--any of you who voted for me !thanks!,but im going to withdraw myself from this voting,as there are far more deserving people here on OU.com.

As far as experimenters go,well there are many who are deserving. But if i am to make a choice,then it would be as follows

1- Woopy
2-gyulasun
3-GotoLuc
4-TK
5-Itsu
In no particular order.

The only EE guy here that gets my vote ! without a doubt!,is the only one that has room for change--the only one that understands that we dont know all there is to know yet. He is the only one that looks into what your doing,and dose not just start quoting old science. He gives ideas on how you might be able to achieve what you are trying to achieve,rather than just shut you down with text book physics. This EE guy is the one that stands out in the crowd,and is the only one that has room for change from the old era to the new era.

First prize should go to Verpies--no doubt about that.

No,where is my club?. I must go catch me some dinosaur for dinner,and then patch up the Flintstone wagon :D

Brad.

ramset

A thought about Mark E

This year we lost a man that was a tremendous asset to this community , as well as the world he actually
participated in everyday.
I will be the first to admit I had issues at times with him ,however We learn to deal with these differences if we wish to
move forward.

Could we send a thank you to his family for all he did to help ? not so much from the forum but from persons
that wish to give back and leave a small tribute to his legacy for the family to reflect on ?

To be absolutely Clear this presentation would completely protect Mark E's anonymity to the public but would find its way to the family.
I will contact Mark Dansie if enuff interest is expressed here.

I personally feel a big Void here since Mark E's passing and I know I am not alone.

Maybe send some flowers with a few dollars from the fund ??

I lost a son-in-law this year and I get to see just how much this type of thing [a tribute] means to a family ,it gives them a huge lift
and makes the healing process sooo much easier .and its a gift which keeps on giving with [pleasant thoughts for those left behind.

and to be clear it would be heart felt and sincere .

for additional clarity Mark E's ANONYMITY will be an imperative part of this tribute ,I don't feel it is even necessary to mention this forum or any other forum in this tribute. Just the members handle with the country of origin and some sincere words ?

any interested parties PM me or Email  I will be bouncing this off Mark Dansie if the idea seems good to enuff members here

respectfully
ChetKremens@gmail.com

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

myenergetic

Dear ramset and all

Outstanding idea, Mark E was a great scientist and tolerant enough to accept all the unethical criticism from some members and focused only on the science part of the debate. He was a great contributor to the credibility of the scientific discussion in this forum. Sure we lost a man that was a tremendous asset to this community.

I think the first prize should go to Mark E family as type of tribute.  Yes me and others share the big void here;

"Mark E -you will be always remembered" 

jj

poynt99

There is one I forgot about (and it would seem others did as well), and that is Groundloop (I hope his recovery is going well). He and TK are the only ones worthy of this prize in my opinion.

I did not mention any of the "Kritics" or "edukators" here, because as stated in the first post, the prize is for those doing research.

But as far as helpers and educators go, yes MarkE is definitely up there. Verpies knows his stuff (and a few others do as well), but people seem to be forgetting that there are others here who have been helping these experimenters (and others before them) for 10 years or more. And that's really too bad.

Seems I'm done here.

Cheers.
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209