Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

175 US$ prizes Giveaway for Christmas

Started by hartiberlin, December 12, 2015, 12:28:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Hi Guys,
I was very busy today with Christmas things.
I will do the prize announcement tommorow on the 25th.

Here is my new Video for your you all for Christmas 2015.

Free Energy Christmas 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJRbuHH1CvA

These devices were used:
It starts all with the solar panel.
Here is the right foldable Solar Panels with 21 Watts of output power to recharge pretty fast your powerbanks during the day. These panels have a 22 % sunshine conversion efficiency , so are very nice ! Great also to have during a power outage to power your USB devices.
http://amzn.to/1QQu38b

Here is a great powerbank for this combination of devices, which has 20.000 mAh capacity and can charge itsself while it is also delivering output power. This way you can leave the solarpanel connected while you power your LED light bulbs also during the day... so the powerbank is recharged during the day, while it can also power the LED lights during the day inside your flat or house...surely can also be used to charge up your mobile phones several times.
http://amzn.to/1QQvLGA

You can also use these USB Light bulbs to get really bight and great warm white Light ! Pay Attention to the exact model you buy, as most of them are only cold white color, which is not good for your eyes, so be sure to buy this warm white color model, also if it is a bit more expensive. It has around 2700 Kelvin color temperature, which are much better for your eyes ! Great for camping trips also and with a few powerbanks at home you can power your whole lights in your flat or house with it... So go USB lighting for 2016 and charge the powerbanks via solarpower or via the new Orbo devices.
http://amzn.to/1QQsnLD

4 pieces of DROK® Ultra-thin USB Light Warm White Night Light Led Pocket Card Lamp with Touch switching.
Mini Card LED USB Light
Compatible with all standard USB device, power bank, mobile charger, computer, laptop and so on.
Although it is tiny in size,it has high working efficiency and strong light, each has about 120 lumens and draws about 140 mA at 5 Volts.
http://amzn.to/1MyMM1B
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

gotoluc

Thanks Stefan for the Christmas wish and free energy video demo.
Also, good combinations of reasonably priced items!

Wishing you and everyone all the best for the holidays and the New Year

Luc

hartiberlin

Dear All, sorry for all the delay.

I was very busy.

Well it is really hard to deceide who will receive some prizes....

Well, if I would have enough money I would at least give 50 prizes away...

Well yeasterday evening, when being at my parents house, where I made this Christmas video,
it was again nice to be with my parents, which are already very old and you don´t know how many
years you will still be able to celebrate christmas with them...

Anyway as I had no time to go to church this year, I thought on the way back to my place I wanted to see, if there were
still these 2 homeless guys, who are sleeping on the park bank near my place and I drove by and
donated to each of them 20 Euros, so they could buy them some food and hopefully no alcohol.
They were very surprised that a stranger would give them money, but then they told me, I wouid
be their christmas angel and they thanked me a lot. Giving is really so joyful when you saw their lucky faces in the cold air...
and then we spoke a little bit and they told me about their hardship in live...
So next year I really have to work harder to make more money to be able to give away more money...
I don´t need much money, only need to pay my few bills and get some food and be able to study free energy
technology....

Anyway, as I have only 180 US$ on my Amazon.com account, I will now give there
7 x 25 US$ away as Giftcard codes via email and 3 x 25 US$ via my PayPal account, so all in all 10 x 25 US$.
I think all the best members have worked simular well, so giving higher prizes would
only reduce the number of members getting a prize.
I hope you are okay with it.

Here is my selection and surely I wished I could have donated more money to many more members....
Sorry, if I missed somebody you think should have been on this list.....

TinselKoala
Pirate88179
Groundloop
GotoLuc
Woopy
Tinman
itsu
Lidmotor
poynt99
Verpies

I will contact now these members and verify their email adresses and then email the Gift Codes or PayPal
Money out.

So again have some nice holidays and happy Christmas and a good new year 2016 for ALL of you !

Regards, Stefan.

tinman

Quote from: hartiberlin on December 25, 2015, 07:28:35 PM
Dear All, sorry for all the delay.

I was very busy.

Well it is really hard to deceide who will receive some prizes....

Well, if I would have enough money I would at least give 50 prizes away...

Well yeasterday evening, when being at my parents house, where I made this Christmas video,
it was again nice to be with my parents, which are already very old and you don´t know how many
years you will still be able to celebrate christmas with them...

Anyway as I had no time to go to church this year, I thought on the way back to my place I wanted to see, if there were
still these 2 homeless guys, who are sleeping on the park bank near my place and I drove by and
donated to each of them 20 Euros, so they could buy them some food and hopefully no alcohol.
They were very surprised that a stranger would give them money, but then they told me, I wouid
be their christmas angel and they thanked me a lot. Giving is really so joyful when you saw their lucky faces in the cold air...
and then we spoke a little bit and they told me about their hardship in live...
So next year I really have to work harder to make more money to be able to give away more money...
I don´t need much money, only need to pay my few bills and get some food and be able to study free energy
technology....

Anyway, as I have only 180 US$ on my Amazon.com account, I will now give there
7 x 25 US$ away as Giftcard codes via email and 3 x 25 US$ via my PayPal account, so all in all 10 x 25 US$.
I think all the best members have worked simular well, so giving higher prizes would
only reduce the number of members getting a prize.
I hope you are okay with it.

Here is my selection and surely I wished I could have donated more money to many more members....
Sorry, if I missed somebody you think should have been on this list.....

TinselKoala
Pirate88179
Groundloop
GotoLuc
Woopy
Tinman
itsu
Lidmotor
poynt99
Verpies

I will contact now these members and verify their email adresses and then email the Gift Codes or PayPal
Money out.

So again have some nice holidays and happy Christmas and a good new year 2016 for ALL of you !

Regards, Stefan.

Hi Stefan
Thanks so much for including me in your decisions.

Could you please forward on my share to ramset (Chet),as he has put in a huge effort in organizing things behind the scenes here. He makes countless phone calls at his own cost all over the world,so is well deserving of all his efforts he has made.

Brad

hartiberlin

Many thanks Brad.
Okay, I will then give the money to ramset (Chet) as you wish.
Many thanks again for all your hard work and the community support.
Regards, Stefan.