Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rotating Magnetic Field's and Inductors.

Started by tinman, December 14, 2015, 09:08:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

Quote from: verpies on December 14, 2015, 09:25:20 PM
The word "timing" does not only mean frequency and the time when a pulse begins (like the timing of a spark in a gasoline engine) - in electronics it also means how the entire signal varies in time and how it varies in time compared to other signals.

I am sure MH meant the above.

I have no idea what MH meant, his statement makes no sense. The current trace shows the current starts to flow at the same time, and stops at the same time. The amplitude of the wave changes simply because the current value changes in the two different cases. Now why dose that current value change?--what causes the current increase? , thats right, the removal of the magnets. MH says that I should just believe he is right--> are you serious?. MH says its all down to timing, without explaining what he means about timing,-then says -just believe me, as im right. This is comedy at it's best-thats what that is.

Brad

tinman

Quote from: citfta on December 14, 2015, 09:13:02 PM
Hi Brad,

I really enjoyed that video.  It is interesting.  I can think of one thing that might explain some of the effect you are seeing.  I do believe the moving magnets are playing an important part in what you are seeing.  I think because they are alternating they are helping to put some power back into the coil.  I also think the presence of the magnet when the coil is turned on probably affects the impedance of the coil causing it to use less current.  Just some random ideas from working with coils and magnets.  Keep up the good work.

Carroll

Yes, I have set the duty cycle so as the inductor just reaches the point of field saturation, and this is when the transistor is opened. Unlike MH's statement, this is the optimal pulse duration for this particular inductor-the best timing you could have as far as an on time for thevinductor go's. Any less time, and the magnetic field dosnt reach maximum amplitude--any longer, and you start to produce unnecessary heat--wasted power, while the magnetic fied gain no more amplitude.

Brad

EMJunkie

Quote from: tinman on December 15, 2015, 12:04:25 AM
Yes, I have set the duty cycle so as the inductor just reaches the point of field saturation, and this is when the transistor is opened. Unlike MH's statement, this is the optimal pulse duration for this particular inductor-the best timing you could have as far as an on time for thevinductor go's. Any less time, and the magnetic field dosnt reach maximum amplitude--any longer, and you start to produce unnecessary heat--wasted power, while the magnetic fied gain no more amplitude.

Brad

Brad,

An Inductor will take 5 Time Constants to charge to 99.3% of its Current Carrying Capacity. Why they chose 99.3% I don't know. This is sometimes conflicting, 99.3 and 99.7 are common numbers for the same thing. Many sites conflict on this actual number. I got 99.3% from an old Steinmetz Book and stuck with that.

This can be calculated: T = L / R

Where:
T = One Time Constant,
L is Inductance,
and R is of course Resistance.

This curve can be seen on your CSR as a Current Curve. Peak Current is 100% and is seen as a Flat Line for the period of On Time after the 5 Time constants have completed. To give you an idea, the below picture shows approximately 99.3% - It is interesting to note: In a pulsed System, the Magnetic Field is no longer changing in Time after this point! It is very likely that it is not much use to have any On Time past this Time in some systems. However, not always the case though.

There is a Frequency to this time as you can see. In some Systems, a longer On Time is just wasting Power. The Grey Rectangle represents this Time that you may not want to keep the Applied Voltage High.

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

Magluvin

It looks like one of the scope shots that is with the rotor is showing the rotor producing some generating in the waveform.  Im not sure i understand all of the stepping in the waveform without the rotor.

Mags

Magluvin

Quote from: tinman on December 15, 2015, 12:04:25 AM

Brad

One thing on saturation of the coils core and magnets....

If a core is magnetically biased opposing the field made by the coil, saturation point of the core becomes higher than without the magnetic bias from the rotor. If the magnet is in attraction with the coil, the coils core will saturate much sooner than without the magnetic bias from the rotor.

I suppose that is why Bedini most always had used repulsion from coil to rotor magnet.

There are companies that make magnetic biased inductor/transformer cores. It allows for more storage in the core before saturation vs a core that is not magnetically biased.

Mags