Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My Levitators and Bearings ( and other ) Designs/inventions

Started by guest1289, December 28, 2015, 01:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nink

Quote from: TinselKoala on January 12, 2016, 01:24:49 AM
Your drawings are nice, but until you have a working prototype to demonstrate, they are just fanciful and clever drawings, and Earnshaw's Theorem still holds.

You have misinterpreted what you are seeing in those toy train videos, by the way.

So get to work! Buy some magnets and construct a working prototype or two according to your drawings, and let's see how they perform.

I agree your drawings are interesting but you have to build it to understand why they won't work. Most people on here spend hundreds of hours building things that don't work and every time they do they learn something.    I have a huge stack of magnets on my desk I have collected over the years and I am continuously trying different configurations and to date I have never managed to get free magnet levitation (unless of course I spin one or use diamagnetic materials)

Just pick your most simplest design you have and go to ebay or amazon etc spend $10 on some magnets and build it.

forumblog

( This is guest1289 , this is my other account ,  because of other things I'm doing )

Yes, of course you're right, building something is the only way to try and detect any potential in a design.
But I won't be able to build anything, for reasons I won't waste time typing.
(  different people saying that,  doesn't make it any simpler )

(  and if hypothetically I did, and I would probably fail,  but that does not mean someone else could not get a design working later on )

Anyone could try and see if any of my designs could work.

(  maybe you could look at  magnet-motor-1,  magnet-motor-2,  and the versions of magnet-motor-3   that I have posted very recently on   http://overunity.com/15774/permanent-magnet-motor/165/#.Vr-up7QrJH0 ,   you could design all sorts of variants of   magnet-motor-2  and  magnet-motor-3,  which are based on the same principle. 
    of course, no  magnet-motor  can function,  I just like designs which make you wonder specifically why they won't function etc  )

All-Permanent-Magnet-Full-Levitation   is a completely different subject,  and I think some designs could function .

Keep in mind,    ideas  like a  very large-flat-magnetic-surface   floating above one of the  arrays-of-tiny-spaced-magnets  that I have posted( or in the document posted containing my designs ),  or,  over a halbach-array .
  Or,  even ideas like 1 halbach array,  floating above another halbach array ,  etc, etc.
   ( I'm assume that I have not invented any new type of  array-design,  maybe I  should check,  and they are probably too similar to halbach-arrays to be new )

You can have arrays where the tiny-magnets are spaced apart,  or,  not spaced apart.
   Arrays make it a lot easier to achieve levitation.
   (  I did see an electric-motor on a site,  which uses a halbach array to levitate the rotating component inside the array circle,  without power,  but I'm not sure if it also levitates along the axis of the axle.  )

I will see if I can find the webpage, I think it may have been a free-energy related site

guest1289

I had forgotten to  post the methods by which  "All-Permanent-Magnet-Complete Levitation"  should be able to be achieved,   successfully,   by using only the most commonly available shapes and sizes of magnets,  they are in the diagram below showing 3 methods(  3 METHODS.JPG ).
----------
   And also below,  is the diagram of a  magnet-motor  I included in something I filed at the patent-registry in the middle of 2015 .
   This  magnet-motor  uses  2 flat-toroidal-magnets on top of each other,  but with space in between,  and in between is  a rotating component which is shaped  like an aircraft-wing in order to gain lift in that particular magnetic-field,  which should result in propulsion.
( and,  a triangle-shape is also mentioned as an alternative to the aircraft-wing-shape  )

Two diagrams of that  magnet-motor  design are below .
   (  that document was all very poorly hand-drawn )

And also,  after the pictures,  I have  attached a  Word-Document  containing the description of that  magnet-motor  from mid-2015

guest1289

While I have been posting on the thread below
http://overunity.com/16448/modified-electrophorus-precharged-variable-capacitor/msg476636/#new
I'm thinking of modifications to the design( designs ) posted on the thread,  and I'm posting it here first so as not to fill up the other thread with   'my lots of text without offering significant contributions to the development'  in that thread.

Basically, the designs in the thread above eliminates the requirement for the ground-plate( electret )  and the top-metal-plate to touch each other in order to cause  charge-separation ,  it is done by adding circuitry to the electrophorus.

My idea is to eliminate the need for the  top-metal-plate  to be moved up and down,  since it is probably not necessary,  and can just be done through the circuitry .

However, since I won't be able to design my own circuit at the moment,  my idea is to wire the  electrophorus all up to one of those slide-switches  like the ones in clock-radios  which you slide-along to select the different functions  am/fm/sleep/set,  so one switch like that,  can have 5-functions.
    However,  my idea is to make this sliding switch out of a free-rolling-toy-train( a good-quality one ) rolling along a good-quality toy-train-track,  and as the train-wheels pass over different parts of the track they close-circuits and open-circuits.
       Although,  I would prefer to actually use my  permanent-magnet-levitation  methods to actually use a  fully-levitating( or almost fully-levitating if makes it easier) toy-train instead,  in order  to greatly reduce friction,  however then the circuits would have to be opened or closed with  contactless-magnetic-flip-flop-switches ( or with brushes if it makes it easier ) .

guest1289

Quoteguest1289
QuoteMy idea is to eliminate the need for the  top-metal-plate  to be moved up and down,  since it is probably not necessary,  and can just be done through the circuitry .

And that could be done by replacing the ground-plate( electret ) with an earthed-wire( or a ground-plate connected to an earth-wire ) and then opening and closing the connection to the earth