Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My Levitators and Bearings ( and other ) Designs/inventions

Started by guest1289, December 28, 2015, 01:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest1289

New  Magnetic-Levitators( FUNCTION AT ANY ANGLE IN RELATION TO GRAVITY ), Magnetic-Bearings, and DC-Brushless-Motors, and Levitating Novelty/Toys .

If anyone finds anything that I should properly and fully 'Patent',   in what I am putting in this post,  then please let me know .
    (  I have filed them at patent-offices,  but not actually patented them )

I HAVE ATTACHED A  PDF FILE,  AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST (   PUBLIC - THE DESIGNS.pdf ),  containing my designs/inventions (  OR, download it at  https://sites.google.com/site/johnbackermydesigns/pdf-file-containing-my-designs-inventions   )

Also, below, are some pictures of my Magnetic-Levitators( only using permanent-magnets ) .
      -  The Levitators in the pictures are intended to FUNCTION AT ANY ANGLE IN RELATION TO GRAVITY, THEY ARE NOT JUST LEVITATORS .

In the PDF file,  there are Magnetic-Levitators( FUNCTION AT ANY ANGLE IN RELATION TO GRAVITY ), Magnetic-Bearings ( and DC-Brushless-Motors ) and Levitating Novelty/Toys .

In the PDF file :
                -  Magnetic-Levitators               -   PDF-Pages 1 - 15
                -  Magnetic-Bearings                 -   PDF-Pages 16 - 22
                -  DC Brushless-Motors             -   PDF-Pages 23 - 25
                -  Levitating Novelty/Toys         -   PDF-Pages 26 - 32
                -  More designs                         -   PDF-Pages 32 - .. 

sm0ky2

This is genius

This opens up a whole world of possibilities, potential solutions to magnetic problems

the idea of anchoring it through magnetic attraction, then allowing the anchors and/or repellors to move in constrained degrees of motion.......

im going to be busy with this for a while, Thank you good sir !!!

P.S. - I applaud you for making this information public. Generally I am against patenting when it comes to "free energy",
but this is much bigger than that, so if you have a way to make money on certain aspects of your designs I say go for it, the toy industry might just make you rich.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

guest1289

This, is the very simplest of my designs, that should result in :

'Passive All Permanent Magnet Full levitation'

See the diagram below :

On a flat table,   make a circle( using a magnetic-strip ),  and inside of that circle,  make another smaller-circle( using another magnetic-strip ).

- 'The Larger Circle'( 'A' ),  should have it's North-Pole facing inwards towards the 'The Smaller Circle'.
- 'The Smaller Circle'( 'B' ),  should have it's North-Pole facing outwards towards the 'The Larger Circle'.

Now,  get a flat-disc-magnet( with a large hole in the middle), so,  basically it is a 'Flat-Ring Magnet'( 'C' ),   this 'Flat-Ring-Magnet' should be at least as large( in diameter ) as 'The Larger Circle' mentioned above,  and,  the symmetrical hole in the middle of this  'Flat-Ring-Magnet' should mean that the thickness of this 'Flat-Ring-Magnet' completely covers 'The Larger Circle' and the 'The Smaller Circle'( and obviously it covers the space in between 'The Larger Circle' and the 'The Smaller Circle' ) when  'The Smaller Circle'  is symmetrically placed inside of the 'The Larger Circle' ,  and the 'Flat-Ring-Magnet' is placed above  'the larger circle'.

[  Note :   In the diagram below,  the upper-side( facing up to the sky ) of the 'Flat-Ring-Magnet' is the North-Pole,  and the bottom-side( facing down to components labelled 'A' and 'B'  ) of the 'Flat-Ring-Magnet' is the south-pole. ]

The result should be;  'Passive All Permanent Magnet Full levitation'

From something I saw functioning on youtube yesterday, it seems that 'Earnshaw's Theorem' no longer applies to normal permanent-magnets,  that 'Passive All Permanent Magnet Full levitation' has been possible for at least, just under a decade .

If anyone( including manufacturing companys, patent-lawyers ) is interested in my designs,  send me an email to john.backerwww@gmail.com 

sm0ky2

Earnshaw's theorem still applies, and always has.
even in the passive example above, if examined closely with no wind
I believe you will find his principals in perfect working order.

what changes is peoples interpretation of it.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

guest1289

-  I have sent the youtube link to you,  instead of posting it,  for the reason described in the message.

Yes,   but a  passive-magnetic-levitation-device which visually( without magnification ) appears as stable as an electrical-magnetic-levitation-device ,  would certainly make many people think twice .

The video,  is a strong indication that a built model of my simple designs could function ,  if anyone builds any of my designs, or anything similar,  post them anywhere on this site .