Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electret antenna out of an coaxial cable?

Started by antimony, January 02, 2016, 04:06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul-R

I am wondering if two ideas have been muddled together.

About five (or maybe more) years ago, Stefan put out a method to make an electret out of coax aerial cable. He coiled up the cable, connected a massive DC voltage between the central signal  and the screen and put it into a conventional oven, still connected. The oven baked the coil for a long time, with the voltage still on. The plastic between the central and the screen melted enough for the molecules to line up under the voltage.

I don't remember the voltage. Probably around the six figure mark and the time in the oven, I don't recall either. Days rather than hours.

Hey Presto! an electret.

antimony

Quote from: Paul-R on July 13, 2016, 12:39:48 PM
I am wondering if two ideas have been muddled together.

About five (or maybe more) years ago, Stefan put out a method to make an electret out of coax aerial cable. He coiled up the cable, connected a massive DC voltage between the central signal  and the screen and put it into a conventional oven, still connected. The oven baked the coil for a long time, with the voltage still on. The plastic between the central and the screen melted enough for the molecules to line up under the voltage.

I don't remember the voltage. Probably around the six figure mark and the time in the oven, I don't recall either. Days rather than hours.

Hey Presto! an electret.

I tried to bake in the oven for about 20-30 minutes at 100 degrees C, with about 30 dc volts connected.
I know that it should have been a lot more dc volts but it was the most I could give it.
Afterwards I waited about three days, and then tried it. I was not able to use it as an antenna, but then I tried to measure the cable I connected the shield with one probe, and held the other one in one hand and while touching the middle wire the dmm got a reading, not otherwise.
Btw, the other end of the cable was shorted.

I couldn't get a reading any other way. This was the only way to measure anything.

Do you know what is up with that?

Paul-R

Quote from: antimony on October 23, 2016, 03:23:20 PM

Do you know what is up with that?
What is up with that is that you did not follow the instructions of the beloved leader.

Paul-R

antimony:

Do you know anyone who is a trained TV engineer with experience on old style CRT televisions?

Paul.

antimony

Quote from: Paul-R on October 24, 2016, 01:21:17 PM
What is up with that is that you did not follow the instructions of the beloved leader.

I know, but do you think my body acted as the antenna in some way, or why did my multimeter only get a reading when its red probe was connected to the shielding and the black probe to one of my hands, and the other hand touching the inner wire in the coax?

Im sorry if this is a stupid question. :)

Quote from: Paul-R on October 26, 2016, 09:19:43 AM
antimony:

Do you know anyone who is a trained TV engineer with experience on old style CRT televisions?

Paul.

No, i donĀ“t. What did you have in mind?