Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Secret To The Self Oscillating Transformer

Started by Just..Sayin.., January 14, 2016, 08:31:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog-One

Quote from: skycollection on January 20, 2016, 08:19:24 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POw_cUEyBDY

I have a new configuration of the pancake coil, i hope is useful for you...!
My new pancake coil consist in 24 pancake coils divided in four groups with six coils each one, they are connected in series, and i HAVE INSIDE OF EACH COIL, 24 METALLIC CONDUCTORS with the configuration of "capacitor" my PANCAKE COIL IS "A TRNASFORMER" AND AT THE SAME TIME IS "A CAPACITOR", my theory is that the EDDY CURRENTS they are attracted by the 24 METALLIC INDUCTORS allowing better efficience in the engines, with less eddy currents that was eliminated in a lager percentage, by the 24 metallic inductors...!

Very nice build skycollection!

By chance did you wind each pancake coil bifilar?

It's my belief that if someone happens to find the correct geometry, the device will be able to power itself.  Erfinder has made great strides in this area and your device looks very promising as well.

skycollection

I have a video in wich you can make  "bifilar pancake coils" but in my new pancake coil i used single wire because is not neccesary to make bifilar pancake coils, single pancake coil wire works very well...!
This experiment it was my first test run, i hope soon to make more experiments with 6 volts and 12 volts, i think if the device works in the same conditions of the supercapacitor with only 2.5 volts, will be great, but more voltage......more eddy currents....!!! waht do you think....???

Thphan75

Quote from: e2matrix on January 16, 2016, 11:46:38 AM

Why not show what's in the box??   Interesting that the next video that comes up with your name is "Ten ways to Prank".   I can think of an easy way to do exactly what you have shown with a 120v relay, an inverter and battery in the box.   If you really have something of interest lets have some details of the circuit.

Here's what I think is in the box.  A power ups with an output that goes to the light while the other end is nothing more than a dummy line to show source.  As you can see, when plugged in and the light turned on, there's no pull on electricity, exactly like how when there's nothing connected.  Also, note how he never pulls the source supply out while having the light connected, if he did, it'll prove that it's not using any source but the source of the battery in the ups hidden inside the container.  This is so easy anyone can do it.

sm0ky2

Quote from: Reiyuki on January 18, 2016, 01:38:22 AM
In your opinion, are the resonant frequencies on the coils we wind or on the core itself?

In other words, does the core have a self-resonant frequency if there were no coils on it? irrespective to the coils it has on it?     If I have a generic ferrite toroid with no windings, does it have a self-resonant frequency, or that dependant on how I wind coils around it?

Yes. If you are using a semi-conductor grade core: This information is available from the manufacturer of the Core.
This should be your first step, then design the coil around that. Also, the capacitor's SRF should be the same.

That is the ideal case,.
in practicality, we would choose an operating frequency that is resonant at a coherent node with all of the SRF's of the components involved.

[Bear in mind, modern core materials are self-resonant at very high frequencies]
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

skycollection

I have to tell you that i donĀ“t speak english, i am learning, and i have to tell you that i never studied electronics, i am learnig, and sometimes is difficult to me understand the concepts of the electronics, anyway
i am trying to make something different, my pancake coil have air core, but the magnetic field produced is very strong, i can move a heavy big magnets with very low voltage, tonight i did other experiment with 12 volts and i connect the pancake coil to a bedini circuit, the result was the same, NO DRAG, NO BRAKE, MORE ACCELERATION, MORE POWER OUT, AND I USED RESISTIVE LOADS, i used a car bulb of 12 volts 6 watts, i have acceleration in the rotor, the pancake coil have low  lenz resistance...! I think is working the internal capacitor, every pancake coil have a metallic aluminum inductor. my theory is tha the pancake coil eliminate a larger percentage of the eddy currents, not 100 % this is impossible, but any percentage eliminated is important...!