Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Secret To The Self Oscillating Transformer

Started by Just..Sayin.., January 14, 2016, 08:31:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just..Sayin..

Quote from: ayeaye on January 18, 2016, 10:16:42 AM
Thank you sm0ky2, this sounds credible. I understand now why coil, why capacitor, and why transformer. Transformer is to get energy from the oscillation, so not sure whether the resonance of the core even matters, the resonance of the coil and the capacitor does.

I agree with you fully... I do not believe the given resonant frequency of the core matters..... I believe the core will fall in step and work with the coils at any frequency.... that is my opinion.

Aye Aye, do you think you can construct a working device now?

Jack Durban on Steve Marks device... It is not a very complicated device, it is just very  complicated to get working properly. (two coils, a capacitor, and a 60HZ oscillator to set things in motion?)

ayeaye

Quote from: Just..Sayin.. on January 18, 2016, 10:39:24 AM
Aye Aye, do you think you can construct a working device now?

It is very difficult to make, as everything has to fit together. It may not so difficult to stumble upon, though. I think i don't have the resources advanced enough to make it now. I may repeat it when someone else makes it, when it can be done with what i have.

I am mostly here to do the thinking. It is a general way of thinking that i have, and i just apply that where i can. Sometimes i make mistakes, then i learn from the mistakes i made. I do experiments, in that, i'm not a kind of person who thinks that someone else has to do it for me. But this is not the most important for me, i'm the most interested in theory. This research, is a way for us to study nature, just like Faraday did. And i don't make assumptions, like there is or is not overunity, this i think is the only way to study.

Bob Smith

Quote from: sm0ky2 on January 18, 2016, 01:24:41 AM
a wise man once said to me:

" If your message isn't being received, in the way you intended,
Try saying it a different way"

and so, this is my attempt at doing so........

At the self-resonant frequency (for both inductor and coil):

The reluctance of the inductor (resistance to change in flux) approaches 0
The inductor behaves like a pure capacitor.

The Coil has a capacitance, and at self-resonance, this capacitance takes on a purely inductive state.
  (a capacitor does this too, but the explanation is a bit more complex.)

When the inductor is a capacitor, and the capacitor is an inductor, the two can oscillate back and forth with little or no resistance to the effects of the oscillations.

meaning there are no losses in the system, it can continue to resonate indefinitely, or until the physical components dissipate all of the energy due to heat.

An inductive coupling to this self resonant circuit (but not electrically connected), can draw power off of the changes in the electromagnetic field, without affecting the oscillations of the system.

Power that can be fed back in periodically to offset the heat losses.

Tesla called this "energy" some kind of Cosmic Waves, he theorized were everywhere...

The way I see it, it is a perfectly normal behavior of electrical circuits, when used in a perfectly abnormal manner.
In fact, this is exactly how they tell us NOT to use our components...
(I wonder why that is......)
Indeed, I wonder why....  :)  There is energy out there to be harnessed and used. The loop antenna crystal radio as an analogous concept can teach us a few things. If we can get a ringing pulse in a resonant tank and sustain it with cosmic energy, then harness it from a pickup coil that won't affect the ringing, we have an ongoing source of charge, do we not?
Bob

Just..Sayin..

Quote from: ayeaye on January 18, 2016, 01:10:58 PM
It is very difficult to make, as everything has to fit together. It may not so difficult to stumble upon, though. I think i don't have the resources advanced enough to make it now. I may repeat it when someone else makes it, when it can be done with what i have.

I am mostly here to do the thinking. It is a general way of thinking that i have, and i just apply that where i can. Sometimes i make mistakes, then i learn from the mistakes i made. I do experiments, in that, i'm not a kind of person who thinks that someone else has to do it for me. But this is not the most important for me, i'm the most interested in theory. This research, is a way for us to study nature, just like Faraday did. And i don't make assumptions, like there is or is not overunity, this i think is the only way to study.

Thanks for taking the time to explain...

skycollection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POw_cUEyBDY

I have a new configuration of the pancake coil, i hope is useful for you...!
My new pancake coil consist in 24 pancake coils divided in four groups with six coils each one, they are connected in series, and i HAVE INSIDE OF EACH COIL, 24 METALLIC CONDUCTORS with the configuration of "capacitor" my PANCAKE COIL IS "A TRNASFORMER" AND AT THE SAME TIME IS "A CAPACITOR", my theory is that the EDDY CURRENTS they are attracted by the 24 METALLIC INDUCTORS allowing better efficience in the engines, with less eddy currents that was eliminated in a lager percentage, by the 24 metallic inductors...!