Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Looks Like OU Senior Member Avalon Has DONE IT! New Video!

Started by Just..Sayin.., January 16, 2016, 01:09:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just..Sayin..

You have to see this thread, it looks like Avalon has done it! He demonstrates a Lenz-less transformer at 60 HZ that is clearly an OU device of the highest order! His demonstration is impressive and you can tell in the video that he is very excited while performing the demo. He also has a lot of experience with this field of research which is why he was able to put it together so quickly!

http://overunity.com/16340/the-secret-to-the-self-oscillating-transformer/msg471078/#msg471078

Here is his new video with a new watt meter demonstration. We can hear the capacitor assisted transformer working quite nicely in this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVmhahIg_4E

picowatt

Quote from: Just..Sayin.. on January 16, 2016, 01:09:01 PM
You have to see this thread, it looks like Avalon has done it! He demonstrates a Lenz-less transformer at 60 HZ that is clearly an OU device of the highest order! His demonstration is impressive and you can tell in the video that he is very excited while performing the demo. He also has a lot of experience with this field of research which is why he was able to put it together so quickly!

http://overunity.com/16340/the-secret-to-the-self-oscillating-transformer/msg471078/#msg471078

Funny thing about those "Kill-A-Watt" type meters, returning the load thru the third prong ground will cause it to register zero watts.

Snip the extension cord inside the tub, connect the neutral from the load to the green wire/third prong ground and voila, it (only) looks like OU.

Just sayin'...

PW

Just..Sayin..

Quote from: picowatt on January 16, 2016, 02:26:51 PM

Funny thing about those "Kill-A-Watt" type meters, returning the load thru the third prong ground will cause it to register zero watts.

Snip the extension cord inside the tub, connect the neutral from the load to the green wire/third prong ground and voila, instant OU.

Just sayin'...

PW

I think Avalon's next move... he has one planned as he titled the video part 1...  is to eliminate the extension cord by building a 60 cycle oscillator to excite the transformer and get it going. Does not make any sense that Avalon, being a senior OU member, with a demonstrated background in ferro resonance, would perpetuate a hoax. That type of scenario does not add up.

picowatt

Quote from: Just..Sayin.. on January 16, 2016, 02:37:13 PM
I think Avalon's next move... he has one planned as he titled the video part 1...  is to eliminate the extension cord by building a 60 cycle oscillator to excite the transformer and get it going. Does not make any sense that Avalon, being a senior OU member, with a demonstrated background in ferro resonance, would perpetuate a hoax. That type of scenario does not add up.

So, considering how easily the tub is lifted with one hand from the top edge indicating there is little weight inside, and the fact that the watt meter reads exactly zero watts, not a few watts, but exactly zero, it is easier for you to believe that there is a magic transformer inside and not the use of the very simple method I described, which will produce identical results?

Oh well...

PW

Just..Sayin..

Quote from: picowatt on January 16, 2016, 04:29:10 PM
So, considering how easily the tub is lifted with one hand from the top edge indicating there is little weight inside, and the fact that the watt meter reads exactly zero watts, not a few watts, but exactly zero, it is easier for you to believe that there is a magic transformer inside and not the use of the very simple method I described, which will produce identical results?

Oh well...

PW

It looked like there was weight in the container... I also noticed he seemed to be in a state of excitement as he was performing the demo. I know there is a lot of fakery going on out there.... but I do not believe this to be the case here Pico... and as he does not plan on opening the box or revealing any more about the device, we will not know any time soon.