Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Lenzless Generator Is Very Interesting

Started by Just..Sayin.., January 20, 2016, 08:28:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berto3

If you've ever used a super-capacitor in a pulsed system, you'll love it. It will enhance the pulse. It is like changing a garden hose for a fire hose.
Better than any battery; a super condenser gives instantly power. Beside that, it strengthens the self oscillation of the system. Super cap and
f(l)at coils is a lucky marriage.

PiCéd

Skycollection, I wan't to know something, is the supercap is charged at start or it is at the minimum ?
There is no resistance apparently, 24 pancakes in paralel(?) it's a very low resistance...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...  four part of 6 pancakes each electricaly separated, one for each of the three leds and one connected to the supercapacitor...
That's it ?

lumen

To me it looks like the coil is used only to gate the power to the LED's from the super capacitor.

So there is almost no drag to the coil because it takes very little current to achieve the gating.

If you generate current then there is lenz drag.
If you generate eddy currents then there is lenz drag.

Still waiting for more information before I would change my view of the unusual response shown in the video.

skycollection

The new pancake coil consist in 24 "single wire" pancake coils, divided in four groups of six coils each one, connected in series, electricly separated, and only one group of six coils is conneted to the circuit, the other three groups, they are "pickup coils", with a bulb of leds that turn on when the circuit enter "in self oscillation",  every pancake coil have a metallic conductor (24 plates of aluminium) in both sides (like a capacitor),  when the magnet pass infront of the pancake coil, induces a voltage with very low resistance (according with my theory, the eddy currents they are attracted by the metallic conductors) this is the system, eliminate the EDDY CURRENTS in a larger percentage, i know that i can´t eliminate 100%, but any percentage is important.[/size]

lumen

Quote from: skycollection on January 21, 2016, 09:48:08 PM
The new pancake coil consist in 24 "single wire" pancake coils, divided in four groups of six coils each one, connected in series, electricly separated, and only one group of six coils is conneted to the circuit, the other three groups, they are "pickup coils", with a bulb of leds that turn on when the circuit enter "in self oscillation",  every pancake coil have a metallic conductor (24 plates of aluminium) in both sides (like a capacitor),  when the magnet pass infront of the pancake coil, induces a voltage with very low resistance (according with my theory, the eddy currents they are attracted by the metallic conductors) this is the system, eliminate the EDDY CURRENTS in a larger percentage, i know that i can´t eliminate 100%, but any percentage is important.[/size]

So then a question: Do all the aluminum disks have the cut in them like the one shown in your video?

Your claim is that after the magnet passes over the coil the LED's light up and some charge goes into the capacitor.

Then it's a resonate circuit between the coils and capacitor and it continues to oscillate and hold the LED's on for some extra time?

It appears that you could recover the power your sending to the LED's and operate a small motor to rotate the magnets to keep it operating.