Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Lenzless Generator Is Very Interesting

Started by Just..Sayin.., January 20, 2016, 08:28:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skycollection

Yes is correct, i can drive other circuit with the pickup coils, or motors, but is different small motor to rotate the magnets and keep it operating...! the way to move the big heavy magnets is pulsing the coil with the transistors, i will try something. For the moment i did the experiment with 12 volts and a bedini circuit and the results are the same, no drag, and no brake, the pancake have low resistance and the rotor accelerate, producing full power in the leds. I did an experiment with a resistive load, car bulb of 12 volts and the result is the same, no drag and the rotor accelerate, the bulb turn on not completelly but is ok.

broli

I have a feeling we are talking about some mW here. Lenzless implies you can add as many coils as you want without any effect on the rotation, surely with enough coils you should have enough generated energy to power the rotation if it was truly Lenzless. It does not look like the rotor needs much energy to keep it spinning.

Just..Sayin..

Quote from: skycollection on January 21, 2016, 11:02:12 PM
Yes is correct, i can drive other circuit with the pickup coils, or motors, but is different small motor to rotate the magnets and keep it operating...! the way to move the big heavy magnets is pulsing the coil with the transistors, i will try something. For the moment i did the experiment with 12 volts and a bedini circuit and the results are the same, no drag, and no brake, the pancake have low resistance and the rotor accelerate, producing full power in the leds. I did an experiment with a resistive load, car bulb of 12 volts and the result is the same, no drag and the rotor accelerate, the bulb turn on not completelly but is ok.

Congratulations sounds like OU to me...

sm0ky2

Quote from: broli on January 22, 2016, 03:53:21 PM
I have a feeling we are talking about some mW here. Lenzless implies you can add as many coils as you want without any effect on the rotation, surely with enough coils you should have enough generated energy to power the rotation if it was truly Lenzless. It does not look like the rotor needs much energy to keep it spinning.

yes this was my thoughts exactly. he needs a heavier generation coil or more coils to observe the effect.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.