Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Dr.Gerald Pollack's investigations into "the fourth Phase of water" and FE

Started by ramset, January 25, 2016, 10:09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

Quote from: ramset on January 26, 2016, 07:59:12 AM

extracting energy from this Charge preference in the Exclusion Zone ..seeing as this Zone Harvests and stores radiant energy when given some Light source................

As Dr. Pollack pointed out several times, the term "light source" refers to energy beyond the human spectrum of visible light.
energy on both ends of the spectrum that emanates naturally from mass.
it doesn't necessarily need a "light source". Everything emits light of some frequency. That's why we can see colors.
information in the IR spectrum interferes with light reflecting off the object and gives us the image of color.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

ramset

Yes I did hear and read this and I suppose My mind went "Solar" and started down the "What if" road..
This is mind boggling to me and I am already playing at a handicap when it comes to all things "mind"

one thing which jumped out in another interview was the inability to model these things on a computer program

the data has yet to be collated and the science is still in its infancy ! [at least in public ,quite certain wheel barrels full of research money are being thrown at this in all effected fields .

I have been trying to listen to any Recent Broadcasts or interviews and here is a series I found which is Quite recent [1 week ??]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Xrb3z7Giyg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBXSG25-ioI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJDpTVtp8jE
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

sm0ky2

actually, this science has been studied in government labs for nearly a century, its' just not often talked about.

the official representation of "structured water" comes in the terminology Ice^#
some categories have sub-categories within,
normal ice is Ice1
there are at least 21 forms of Ice1 known to naturally occur, and they are designated each with a letter.
freezer ice you are used to, is Ice1h
the Hexagonal crystalline structure, makes "h" a proper fit.
subsequently, Ice1 with a Cubic crystalline structure is denoted as Ice1c
the other 19 forms of Ice1 exist in an amorphous crystalline structure that varies over a range of temperatures.

studies go on to describe Ice2, Ice3 and so on,..
I believe what we are examining here, is known to the scientific community as Ice16
I would begin a search there.
I don't have time to go too deep down this road at the moment, but I hope this helps.

the method of energy exchange is through electrical molecular activity, not through temperature change,,
but the ordering, or structuring of the water molecule is the same.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

here is a little clip I made showing this exclusion zone
[note: removing the water from this zone can affect the structuring,
disturbances, especially those that result in heating, can cause it to revert back to normal density water]

https://youtu.be/hlJJfNzq6cE

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma