Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

IT. Self Powering Motor

Started by FreeEnergy, January 28, 2016, 08:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreeEnergy

A self-powering generator that generates enough excess electricity to power tools and other machines.  Once the 400 pound flywheel is up to speed, the alternator generates twice as many amps as the 10 amp motor need to run the excess 100-volt alternating current can be used to power household appliances. IT can power tools and the Drought Master Water Generators. I enjoyed building it.

http://www.droughtmasters.net/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=7&cntnt01returnid=58

TinselKoala

That's interesting. I know someone in San Antonio that would probably love to visit and test that device, with a trunkfull of test equipment, to see if it actually powers itself, or if it is just running on stored energy from the batteries and flywheel.

Want me to arrange a visit?

ramset

I'll ring them tomorrow !
Just for some clarity on the claim .

Nink (below)
this ain't my first rodeo....
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Nink

Quote from: ramset on January 28, 2016, 09:03:02 PM
I'll ring them tomorrow !
Just for some clarity on the claim .
Chet
Can you ask them what happens when the battery in the box underneath it goes flat.

tinman

So i went and had a look at there web site,and while there,i found the most interesting claim about one of there water pumps.

Quote: -->Water Station
Note: We have gone to a water pump that is not as loud, the pumping sound is only present when the pump is running.

This is ground breaking--the pumping sound is only present when the pump is running :D

Chet--phone me ASAP,as i have 4 pump's here that have the very same effect--i cannot hear them until there running :o

Brad