Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

IT. Self Powering Motor

Started by FreeEnergy, January 28, 2016, 08:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Well
I am a bit torn here because I know there are fellows that hang around these forums  to harvest business ideas and make  deals
with fellows that would normally open source

OR help Inventors patent and market their ideas ...

Terry has 92 patents to his name ...doesn't need help there

::)

Terry has had his fill of such helpers and has enuff horror stories to fill a small encyclopedia of every imaginable con that has been pulled on him or attempted.

as we all know A true Free energy device does not require the skills of such shyster Markateers .
although I am certain they are trying as I type...[and I did warn him ]

so a brief description of what you see in the Vid ,there are no batteries attached to the unit. he starts  it with a pony Motor
which starts with a battery.
it sits on a concrete foundation .

once he gets it moving with the pony he has to run it up higher to get it Synched by plugging it in to mains for a bit ,he listens and pays attention and recognizes this synch .
once there... it will run in perpetuity such devices as seen in the vid .
with absolutely no input whatsoever.
the man in the Vid helping Terry is Not a good person, he is a patent attorney that was there to take measurements and 
verify the device.

That man did not sleep for 3 days after this test and plotted to do things behind Terry's back [hard to sleep when your 
a thieving plotting dirt bag].

I will be speaking with him again in the near future.

Chet K

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

MagnaProp

Quote from: ramset on January 31, 2016, 06:01:23 PM
...Terry has 92 patents to his name ...

Found some of his patents on the water devices. I can't find the video of this power generator on his site. I'm sure it's right in front of my face but can someone point me to it. Which tab on his website it's under?

FreeEnergy

Sorry but it's not my words. I forget to quote my first post.

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma