Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How to Build a Toroidal Free Energy Generator

Started by ryder2344321, January 31, 2016, 07:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seychelles

i will ask all here present one question. which motor will be more efficient one with permanent magnet as a stator or coil electromagnet stator.. the reason for this question is without a permanent magnet in any ELECTRICAL circuit, over unity is  not possible.. quote from super genius SEYCHELLES. please just ignore me to your peril..

seychelles

second question why do they use a permanent magnet in a magnetron in microwave oven and not an electromagnet..
i know why the pm is there..

Bob Smith

Quote from: seychelles on February 14, 2016, 03:34:08 AM
i will ask all here present one question. which motor will be more efficient one with permanent magnet as a stator or coil electromagnet stator.. the reason for this question is without a permanent magnet in any ELECTRICAL circuit, over unity is  not possible.. quote from super genius SEYCHELLES. please just ignore me to your peril..
There goes that "O" word again. ;D Time to call in the trolls to put out the fire.
Here's what I believe the only viable way to look at overunity - and I think this is something AC is alluding to.  Overunity cannot be achieved within a closed system, and purportedly closed systems that exhibit overunity are doing things that effectively nullify their status as closed systems.

A permanent magnet is in its simplest form an open system, converging energy in its most raw form from the dielectric at the dielectric plane, or what is commonly referred to as the Bloch Wall, and diverging it outward at its poles. A magnet is an open system device.

But there are systems with certain characteristic oscillations which foster dielectric convergence as well.  If evaluated as closed systems in terms of internal losses, they fail the overunity test without a doubt.  BUT if their interplay with the dielectric realm (as open systems) is taken into account as they are evaluated, they pass the overunity test.  Oh my.

Do we have to re-write the laws of physics to allow for this interplay with the dielectric realm?  I don't think so. It's simply a matter of acknowledging that certain conditions will take us beyond parameters within which closed system dynamics apply.  Within such conditions, closed system criteria simply cannot account for the overunity behavior of setups which interact with the dielectric realm. Again, these systems are always going to be less than 100% efficient when evaluated as closed systems. 

Analysing overunity (>1 COP) systems using only closed system criteria is closed-minded. 
Bob

pulp

Quote from: seychelles on February 14, 2016, 03:34:08 AM

+1
Totally agree. Ou is not possible without moving parts- rotor,stator and also a chain magnetic reaction between them - acceleration until destruction. Only this way the laws of nature will not be broken. So the device in this topic is not ou according to me.

Bob Smith

Quote from: pulp on February 15, 2016, 11:27:08 AM
+1
Totally agree. Ou is not possible without moving parts- rotor,stator and also a chain magnetic reaction between them - acceleration until destruction. Only this way the laws of nature will not be broken. So the device in this topic is not ou according to me.
What if instead of moving parts we have moving charge impulses, each with their accompanying changes in magnetic fluctuation? I see this as the same thing, but in solid state fashion.
Bob