Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Unlocking the second law of thermodynamics

Started by markdansie, February 13, 2016, 12:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Quote from: tinman on February 14, 2016, 08:48:20 AM
Laws are mans best guess(theories)-a guess that is made from observations of what we have seen so far. The conservation of energy-Mmm. How is it that the galaxies are speeding up in a direction that is away from the galactic center--should they not be attracted to each other due to gravitational attraction?. Where is this energy coming from that can accelerate entire galaxies?-enough energy to overcome the gravitational pull of each galaxy. If the motion of the planets in each galaxy is increasing,then the potential energy within the universe is increasing,and the only way to increase potential energy is to increase consumed energy. So the energy level within the universe is for ever increasing-->energy can be created. ;)

Brad

Brad:

A physicist will tell you the energy required to increase the motion of the planets was all contained in the "Big Bang" event.  Now, of all of the things we are supposed to believe this to me is the least credible.  They use this to explain that energy can not come from nowhere (created) so they tie it all back to the big bang.  OK...one microsecond prior to the big bang the is no energy...then...bang...and we now have energy.

Sounds like it was created to me but, what do I know?  I mean, where did that original energy come from then?

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

citfta

Quote from: Pirate88179 on February 15, 2016, 09:49:08 PM
Brad:

A physicist will tell you the energy required to increase the motion of the planets was all contained in the "Big Bang" event.  Now, of all of the things we are supposed to believe this to me is the least credible.  They use this to explain that energy can not come from nowhere (created) so they tie it all back to the big bang.  OK...one microsecond prior to the big bang the is no energy...then...bang...and we now have energy.

Sounds like it was created to me but, what do I know?  I mean, where did that original energy come from then?

Bill

What amazes me is that anyone can believe it all happened by accident.  The Bible makes it very clear how it all started.  It was created.

chessnyt

Quote from: citfta on February 16, 2016, 06:13:29 AM
What amazes me is that anyone can believe it all happened by accident.  The Bible makes it very clear how it all started.  It was created.
Amen, brother.

Another aspect to consider is this; according to the "Big Bang" theory, an explosion started everything.  An explosion hot enough to melt rocks, no less.  Now tell me the last time you EVER saw any life beginning after an explosion that could melt rocks?  Ok, then maybe an explosion that could blow a car in half?  Explosions END life.  NOTHING could have survived "The Big Bang" (at least not life) thus the whole thing is simply a logical fallacy from its incept.

Best regards,

Chess

sm0ky2

Quote from: webby1 on February 16, 2016, 01:08:05 AM
Not all physicist will tell you that,,, most will but not all.

Physics does not describe any period prior to the event,, so where the energy came from is unknown.

There is one notable physicist that described the increasing vacuum of space,, or the expansion,, as the creation of energy,, but what does he know,, he only sits in the same seat as Newton did,,

this sounds close to a commonly accepted theory in which the "total energy" of the universe is held constant,
Acceleration (and subsequent increase of energy) is balanced by an increase in volume of the universal sphere. (expansion)

There are inherent problems with this theory, mainly that being we have not, nor cannot prove that the boundaries of the universe, as a whole, are truly expanding.

the same could be said about the "big bang" itself.
While studies concerned with the confirmation of BB theory, calculate the point of the singularity, based on a number of bodies accelerating outwards from a theoretical point in space and time. reversing the calculations leads to a time and space in which such an occurrence would have originated.

While studies concerned with disproving BB theory, are based on an (similar) number of bodies moving in opposition to the expected "outward" acceleration. This leads to a steady-state existence of the universe, in constant cyclical change.
Like heat convection throughout a vessel of constant volume.

Each can be equally supported by a human misinterpretation of the collected data.
I tend to find the latter more convincing since it can be used to explain motion in all directions, not only that in the direction of expansion.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Temporal Visitor

Quote from: citfta on February 16, 2016, 06:13:29 AM

"Amen"