Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Help

Started by MeGaFaRR, February 14, 2016, 09:03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeGaFaRR

I'm Frank Dufault from Canada I am joining today to find like minded people who are interested in over unity machines. I have looked far and wide on the Internet and found so many reason why they won't work but I have yet to find any info that relates to an overunity machine I have designed. It is so simple in design that no one wants to believe me that it works. It is a simple math formula and design that reduces the input needed to rotate flywheels and/or to increase the output of flywheels to levels never dreamed of before. It has been built and tested by my myself and my associate but since neither of us have a degree in physics, it needs to be tested and validated by someone with one. I found this website when I tried posting on a NASA site about overunity machines. I'm always looking for knowledgeable people who know a thing or two about this subject. As a child, I thought about this long and hard how to do this. As I discussed it with many people throughout my life, I was always told "It's Impossible". So I finally built it and proved to myself it works and is "Totally Possible", all I need now is to validate my machine as it is not a theory anymore.

AlienGrey

Sounds a bit odd to me.