Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self Sustaining Electricity Generator

Started by NRamaswami, February 17, 2016, 02:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

core

Here are some pictures of the build in progress. I am about 80% complete, as always I build for flexibility because I want to make changes in minutes and not days.

- Core

core

core

NRamaswami

Core:

I have cameras and can take videos and have no problem posting them. But please see my devices are assembled and then disassembled and I need people to come to work for me to do replicate the device.

All punches are welcome here.. All ideas are welcome..Nothing excluded..No problems..You set the rule for determining the OU..How it is to be proved...As far as I'm concerned I think it should be Ok if I use a computer UPS to power about 8000 watts for more than the time the UPS can power them. UPS is 1.1 kilowatt UPS. If I produce from the input of the UPS more than 1100 watts which is not possible for the UPS to be performed you need to agree. Is it fair?  Video yes,..No problems..I do not want to show the construction etc Videos but we will assemble the device and then show the Device powering all 40x200 watts lamps..I think it should satisfy you or any one else. We will check what is the input watts and what is the output watts.

Please let me know how many here have built Magnetic core devices where the core weighs 150 kgms..All seem to play with Electronics..Not Electromagnetics..which is what I have done.

Hanon is correct.. Direction of rotation of current determines the polarity. whether it is AC or DC or Pulsed DC.. In the device tested current rotates in the same direction in the primaries.

I think Marathonman is on record that a working device for 5 kW is already done and is working for one year now. I cannot claim that.

Dare Diamond..Sir..

A multifilar Primary wire on one Electromagnet has to be connected in serial first to make the single primary coil. Let us say it is P1.

You wind separate P1, P2.P3 etc..These primaries are connected in parallel. I think you would need four Primaries. Try to see that the following is ensured.

Four Primaries

Three secondaries.

Secondaries are 2/3rd the length and diameter of the primary. Secondary wire is wound just to cover the core of the primary.

Magnetism in Each Primary core must be in the region of 0.3 to 0.4 Tesla. Not more. Secondary will have higher Magnetism.

Do not put any wire under the Primary coil. Let us check the Figuera design first.

Each Primary has double the Weight of the core of the secondary.

In Each Primary Current either moves towards the central secondary placed in between or moves away simultanously.

The arrangment will be like this..

P1----->S1<------P2----S2-----P3------>S3<--------

followed by

P1<-----S1------>P2-----S2-----P3<------S3-------->

Here S2 is placed in between the poles of the P2 and P3. S2 is the bonus secondary coil..

Secondaries are connected in series.

Primary turns are same.. We have seen best output is produced in the secondary when both the primaries are equal in power.

Regarding the Russian Scientist claim..Who are we honor..Prof. Figuera or the Russian Scientist..I think all who show an innovative spirit and take a move to take the one step forward are to be honored. I think a similar statement was made about an American Author who wrote the Healing is Voltage Book. He indicates that same wave patterns were used in devices made in US much before he or the Russian Scientist made them..So what do we know..Incidentally so far from 2013 no one has given us this information..Language barrier you see...

My Problem is that this is not a regular work for me and we do the experiments once in a month or fortnight. Any one can test the device and let us know what is the result..what is the problem...

The purpose of our providing the information open source is to make others benefit..Only when it is done this work would become useful..I would suggest that let others build the device as indicated and then come back and bomb me after that if they are not able to replicate.

NRamaswami

DareDiamond..Sir..My apologies I have not clearly shown the circuit..

Let me restate it once more.

Dare Diamond..Sir..

A multifilar Primary wire on one Electromagnet has to be connected in serial first to make the single primary coil. Let us say it is P1.

You wind separate P1, P2.P3 etc..These primaries are connected in parallel. I think you would need four Primaries. Try to see that the following is ensured.

Four Primaries

Three secondaries.

Secondaries are 2/3rd the length and diameter of the primary. Secondary wire is wound just to cover the core of the primary.

Magnetism in Each Primary core must be in the region of 0.3 to 0.4 Tesla. Not more. Secondary will have higher Magnetism.

Do not put any wire under the Primary coil. Let us check the Figuera design first.

Each Primary has double the Weight of the core of the secondary.

In Each Primary Current either moves towards the central secondary placed in between or moves away simultanously.

The arrangment will be like this..

P1----->S1<------P2<----S2----->P3------>S3<--------P4

followed by

P1<-----S1------>P2----->S2<-----P3<------S3-------->P4

Here S2 is placed in between the poles of the P2 and P3. S2 is the bonus secondary coil..

Secondaries are connected in series.

Primary turns are same.. We have seen best output is produced in the secondary when both the primaries are equal in power.

You can put coils under the primary and above the primary as well. Then we can consider the secondary coils under the primary as a step down transformer. Therefore the output of P1S (secondary coil wound in P1 core) is about 90% of the input.

All primaries are connected in parallel

All secondaries are in series..Lenz law is applicable only in P1 coil and P4 coil.

In the rest of the primaries the output of Secondary is higher than the input of Primary and so Lenz law does not apply in P2,P3 and P4 when current goes in one direction from P1 and when reverses direction it is applicable only in P4 and it is not applicable for  P3,P2 and P1 for the secondary coil carries more output than the input of the coil.

Do not allow the iron core to reach saturation. Lenz Law is not applicable when Iron core reaches saturation. But the iron becomes such a powerful magnet that the coil shows strange properties and there is an intense heat and it is neither safe nor sustainable for a long time.

If yo
u are not able to spend for the multifilar wires, then use a small wire 1 sq mm wire but allow 200 to 400 watts of lamps to burn as resistors before the wire goes to the primaries. Let there be adequate number of turns of the wire to ensure that the Magnetism in the primary is about 0.3 to 0.4 Tesla.

There is nothing more to it. It is a simple device. Many variations are possible.

Core: 

I saw your comment again..

Best Answer is provided here..http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Intro.html

My thanks to My Mentor Patrick J Kelly..

See this to answer your comment..

"The Wright brothers were told that it was impossible for aeroplanes to fly because they were heavier than air. That was a commonly believed view. The Wright brothers watched birds flying and since, without question, birds are considerably heavier than air, it was clear that the commonly held view was plain wrong. Working from that realisation, they developed aeroplanes which flew perfectly well.

The years passed, and the technology started by the Wright brothers and their careful scientific measurements and well-reasoned theory, advanced to become the "science" of aeronautics. This science was used extensively to design and build very successful aircraft and "aeronautics" gained the aura of being a "law".

Unfortunately, somebody applied aeronautic calculations to the flight of bumblebees and discovered that according to aeronautics, bumblebees couldn't possibly fly as their wings could not generate enough lift to get them off the ground. This was a problem, as it was perfectly possible to watch bees flying in a very competent manner. So, the "laws" of aeronautics said that bees can't fly, but bees actually do fly.

Does that mean that the laws of aeronautics were no use? Certainly not - those "laws" had been used for years and proved their worth by producing excellent aircraft. What it did show was that the "laws" of aeronautics did not yet cover every case and needed to be extended to cover the way that bees fly, which is through lift generated by turbulent airflow.

It is very important to realise that what are described as scientific "laws" are just the best working theories at the present time and it is virtually certain that those "laws" will have to be upgraded and extended as further scientific observations are made and further facts discovered. Let's hope those four elephants don't get restless before we have a chance to learn a bit more!"