Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self Sustaining Electricity Generator

Started by NRamaswami, February 17, 2016, 02:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NRamaswami

Hi

I am very confused. In Figuera priciple the first thing  that is avoided is motion. I have followed it to the dot. I getutput only when opposote poles are involved. It is a totallymotionless core. No output when secondary  is placed between identical poles.

Experimentally verified. No mechanical motion is involved in Figuera concept which I have further simplified.

sorry I am unable to get identical poles working.

Ramaswami

NRamaswami

Dare Diamond and All I think Hanon is closing his thread..

I have alredady received advice to forget this stuff.. See reply No 3140 & 3141 in Hanon thread..

Earlier Dieter and others including Hanon agreed no output between identical poles.. why he changed was not clear to me but is clear now..
I will write one long post tomorrow as to why and how I got in to this..
I think I will have to keep quiet now..sorry about that..

Regards

Ramaswami

darediamond

In one Free to Energy Base document I read, opposing poles is what was mentioned to give Real Output in all the named Overunity devices. So Ramaswami claim is True.

sm0ky2

in the solenoid test:

first example:   S<------------------>N   
                            (N-------------S)
The steel rod forms a single di-pole magnet, opposing the permanent magnets.

second example:  S<---------------------->S
                               (N-----S)(S------N)

The steel rod forms two di-pole magnets, opposing the permanent magnets,
   AND opposing itself as a (3rd) pole manifesting near the center of the rod.

You can see the polarity switching on the meter in the video.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

hanon

Just for clarifying and naming me: power is extracted  between same poles if the magnetic lines collide and are moved back and forth. Therefore you need the Figuera commutator described in the 1908 to create the two unphased signals. TWO signals are required. With AC (one signal) both inducers has always the same magnetic strength, and the magnetic lines do not move, therefore no output. AC was used in the 1902 patent, not in the 1908 patent.

Same poles configuration needs the 1908 commutator and its two signals. Your problem is using AC with same poles configuration. You never understood the commutator and you still do not understand the real function of the commutator. But I do not want to interfere more in this thread. It is just because you named me. I do not have any thread, so dont call it my thread. It is a thread about designs based closely to the designs described in the  patent.

Figuera did what is shown in the video posted before but instead of moving the coils he just moved the fields. As there was no movement of the coils, there was no force opposing the movement, because there is no movement. As simple as that.  For designs based on the simple electromagnets and coil described in Figuera's patents the other thread is the place to post. For Ramaswami device and other designs it is better to post in this thread.