Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self Sustaining Electricity Generator

Started by NRamaswami, February 17, 2016, 02:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cliff33

Hi all:
  I do a lot of reading but little posting,but I thought that people should
know some of the basic facts of this device.
  We do know that the device was putting out 15 kw of power at 550 volts.
Therefore the current rating had to be 15000/550= 27.25 amps.
For this amount of amperage, wire size would probably be around #10awg.
Car batteries back then were all 6 volt & power line frequency was 25hertz.
If we assume he used 2 batteries in series to pulse the primary coils, and the
coils had about 200 turns each of #18 wire then:

1.voltage ratio would be 550/12=45.8

2.We know turns ratio has to be the same: 200 X 45.8 = 9160 turns on secondary.
making wire length 1350 ft.

3.Assuming a coil length of 3 in. The diameter of primary would be 1.25 in.
Diameter of secondary = 3.25 in. The "C" section would need a spacing of 4.5 in.

4.The longer the c section, the longer the path for the magnetic flux which would lessen the efficiency.
  Don't leave a large empty space between the 2 coils.

5. The outer layers of a large coil will receive a lesser amount of flux than
do the inner layers.

6. Iron cores at 25hz would have to be far larger than than those for 60hz. 

So these are some of the reasons why Figuera used 7 units. Each unit putting out about 78 volts.
I still firmly believe we can get overunity with only one unit by reducing output voltage,using
smaller wire,and shortening the flux path. The greatest reluctance is in those 4 air spaces, so
we should keep them as thin as possible.
  Secondary coil length depends on no. of primary turns. So for multiple units wire those in parallel.
Once we can prove the concept, then we can go on to larger or multiple units.
I made up a spread-sheet pgm so I could juggle all these parameters around and know what's happening.

Just my views and something to think about.

NRamaswami

Cliff33

With due respect your calculation shows that each secondary coil had a length of 7 metres tobe afely operated at 1.3 Tesla Magnetic field strength.

Then there are 7 such secondaries.

In the other thread forest has given a calculation based on 1000 volts 1 amp input.

From my practical experience your figures look way off.

I of course used 220 volts and 15 amps input and output of 300 volts 10 amps.

can you calculate for 220 volts and 5 amps input and 220 volts and 84 amps output
That will enable us to use 7*4 sq mm wiresin parallel to carry 12 amps each.

Can you calculate for 220 volts and 5 amps input and output of

core

Quote from: NRamaswami on February 20, 2016, 07:31:48 PM

How is this COP>1

-Core

NRamaswami

Ah...Friend please look at what I said is the COP>1 input and output values. I have done a lot of experiments and not all of them are COP>1. Only three of them were. Out of that two were not acceptable. In our 2013 experiment we gave the power out to the ground and so the University Professor has plainly rejected it and treated secondary as a shunted coil and accepted only the amperage. Not the voltage. Second time we had a COP>1 current did not come out and the magnet was so strong and current could not move out of the wires to the lamps. That was weird. So we went on to build Safe, Repeatable and sustainable build. We have got it only once now but we now know the mechanism.

The info was given to indicate that the calculation by our other friend was not correct. Please see it in that context.

I have just found out because I'm a dummy some fact that is contrary to accepted wisdom. USPTO asks for devices that can be demonstrated to grant a patent when such a claim is made. If such devices are given normal practice is to issue to a national security order and direct the person to keep quiet. The Hubbard device is one such example. Moray device is another example. This is why I put info in to public domain.

You need to learn to look at the Electromagnetic spectrum. You see we are living forms or living organisms who exist only in the visible band of electromagnetic spectrum..Whatever we can see or perceive has to be in that spectrum. The exception is air for we are able to perceive air.
So we accept the presence of air.

Now think about this..We cannot see any thing in the invisible spectrum..Does it mean that life forms cannot exist in the other regions of EM spectrum? They do exist. Some unfortunate people like me have the power to occasionally see or hear them. I started my experiments due to one such encounter..I have suffered enormously since starting this project..I'm aware that no one would do the kind of foolish things that I have done. But the results are there. So I'm sharing them.

I have not written about every experiment that I did or every device I tested. I'm becoming very weak and have had chest pains many times.

The device can be built with about 2000 kgms of iron I think. This is for safety of operation. Low Magnetic field strength of primaries focusing on the secondary to generate higher magnetic field strength but still lower than the saturation value and safe value and large enough iron to produce a substantial output.

We have already learnt that if we saturate the core very high magnetism comes and electrical output is not coming out of the core. It can be made to come out but I'm concerned that it can be a dangerous operation. So safe, Repeatable and sustainable operations are the goals now. First one is found. Second one will have to be done by another team in another country to check if they also get the same results and they will take their own time and then I have to run the device for one month continuously using a UPS and then continuously powering the UPS and other loads. Only then my Mentors here would even acknowledge it.

So I'm just checking if any other team would agree to do it..It is in public domain and no personal profit motive is allowed.

Please check the COP>1 values..Input was 33 watts and output was 50 watts approximately. It has sufficient amperage to light up 10x200 lamps. Same digital Ammeter was used to take the primary and secondary readings. In any case I need to build two more primaries and two more secondaries and add another 180 Kgm of iron to it to ensure that no reading mistakes are there. We will then need to see up to what level input amperage can be increased without the middle core getting in to saturation problems.

Further work is there on this. But there is no intention to make money out of this effort.

cliff33

Quote from: NRamaswami on February 20, 2016, 07:31:48 PM
Cliff33

With due respect your calculation shows that each secondary coil had a length of 7 metres tobe afely operated at 1.3 Tesla Magnetic field strength.

Then there are 7 such secondaries.

In the other thread forest has given a calculation based on 1000 volts 1 amp input.

From my practical experience your figures look way off.

can you calculate for 220 volts and 5 amps input and 220 volts and 84 amps output
That will enable us to use 7*4 sq mm wiresin parallel to carry 12 amps each.

Can you calculate for 220 volts and 5 amps input and output of

Ya, made a mistake on secondary wire length. Should be closer to 3000 feet (914m).
Actual length is (no. of turns X core circumference). And of course that changes for different sizes of wire.
Circumference increases with each layer of wire.

RE: the 220 volt 12 amp calculation. You have to know how much power the load is drawing.
For Figuera's device we already know the power of the load is 15000 kilowatts. We also know he wanted 550 volts out.
Therefore the amps out would be (15000/550) = 27.2
From this we can get the wire size needed. To just calculate 220 volt 12 amp is doing things in reverse.
I am just using arbitrary figures for primary turns & input voltage (have to start somewhere).