Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self Sustaining Electricity Generator

Started by NRamaswami, February 17, 2016, 02:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

core

Quote from: NRamaswami on February 22, 2016, 01:56:16 PM

In this case also I find after you have pointed out the similarity that one wire is thinner and the other wire is thicker. I would guess that the output wire was thicker. But the patent claims are different. I will study this patent carefully but I lack knowledge here.

I will ask the Electrical student to study it. He can ask his college to fund this experiment.

Regards,

Ramaswami

Actually, I think you have it backwards. Coil C2 has the thicker wire and that feeds the load. One armature coil feeds the other side of the inductorium and that is the thinner wire C1.

What is interesting is that it appears that Lenz Law is being used to regulate the current to the load in a clever way. Lenz is reduced allowing more current to the load and then increased when the load changes. That is the initial impression I am getting.

If I am not mistaken I believe Figueras device also has both phases 90 degrees apart. When the (N) electromagnet is at full strength (1/4 wave) the (S) electromagnet is at zero. When (N) electromagnet is at 180 degrees the (S) electromagnet is at 90 degrees. Do I have this right?

I am defiantly putting this inductorium on my list of items to investigate.

-Core

core

This shouldn't be too hard to convert from mechanical unit to a pure electrical one.

NRamaswami

Core:

My funds are low. I have one and only priority now. To build two more primaries and two more secondaries.

Please show how the mechanical device can be converted to a motionless electrical device. We will try to build it here if possible. PM me for the detailed instructions. Let us see.

Also I'm not able to understand the 90 degrees and 180 degrees etc..I do not have that much of knowledge in Electrical Science or Electrical Engineering. We simply wind coils and check it it will work or not. What works we pick up from there and proceed. I do not want to corrupt my thought process by reading theories that have not worked to mimic what nature does routinely. So I'm not reading any books. The only things where I have followed the books is to put a fuze to prevent excess current flow and put a earth points. Rest of the ideas are based on what can work and what cannot work as experimentally verified by us. So I'm sorry I do not know about phases and waves. That has not gone into my mind some how.

In whatever frequency output comes if it is substantially higher than the input then the original input can be replaced and the device can be made to run on its own. Safety, sustainability and any one can repeat kind of experimental verification with full detailed construction notes so any one can use low tech, low skills and low cost material to construct the device to be put in to public domain is the goal. Let us see if it can be done. I think I can do it. Let us see..

core

Motionless based on reply #47. The capacitor is used to create a 90 degree phase offset. There are many possibilities with this design. This is just one. The core is very complex to build and many here will not have the machine tools available.

- Core

core

Here is a simplified diagram. Self exciting generator. Same as above but simplified.

- Core