Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self Sustaining Electricity Generator

Started by NRamaswami, February 17, 2016, 02:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NRamaswami

Hi..

This is a new thread..

No Patents..Possible Improvements to known or imagined Devices of Electricity Generator Device

What is a self running Electricity Generator Device

You start the Generator with a small current and then ignore it. Generator produces the current needed to excite it and keep it running and also produces useful electricity output..

Tariel Kapanadze device is one such device shown on Youtube..

Other claimed Devices are Figuera Device, Hubbard Device, Hendershot Device, Daniel McFarland Cook Device, Ed Gray Device, Dr. Moray Device, Cater Device..

I have not studied any of them. However I have tested and produced with my limited knowledge COP>1 devices and so I know it is possible.

There are other rumoured devices..This is an open sesame thread.. Any one can post any ideas..Information,Misinformation, Diverting information any and all are welcome..

So Post all your comments here now..The problem is since I do not know any thing and I am neither qualified in this subject I will neither be impressed nor worried nor careless nor careful about any statements unless they are shown with the proof of the workind device.. Videos welcome. Mode of construction welcome..But all open source information only..

Only thing that is required is SRS Qualification of the Device.

Safety
Repeatability
Sustainability

and of course Low cost Low tech manufacturing techniquies. Least amount of parts needed so people on shoe string budget also can do them are the kind of things needed. Please post..

TinselKoala

QuoteHowever I have tested and produced with my limited knowledge COP>1 devices and so I know it is possible.

Oh? 

QuoteI will neither be impressed nor worried nor careless nor careful about any statements unless they are shown with the proof of the workind device.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Dog-One

Quote from: NRamaswami on February 16, 2016, 04:36:51 AM
I do not know any thing about Refrigeration or quite frankly speaking on any Electrical device. I'm a Lawyer and by some invisible force that kicks me that I have got in to this field.

We do not break laws here, so your services will likely sit idle.

NRamaswami

Lens Law..is here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenz%27s_law

This can be cancelled in a single solenoid primary by winding coils like this.

Look at the Solenoid as a Vertical Solenoid.

Wind all the coils in the same direction.

Wind one Layer of Primary P1 from Top to bottom

Next wind a secondary coil from top to bottom in the same direction

Third Wind a second Primary coil from bottom to top in the same direction.

Give currents in parallel in the two primaries. This in effect produces two Lenz effects.

One Lenz law effect would try to counter the downward current with an upward movement. Another Lens law effect in the same secondary would counter the upward current with a downward motion. The upward and downward movements of secondary are each mutually opposite and cancel each other. In a nutshell you do this without the iron cores between the wires but here the wire is on the wire producing induction and the Central solenoid can be an air core or iron core. It may not entirely cancel out the Lenz law effect but may do so substantially.

Please do the experiment and come up with results and videos. Let us see what happens..

nul-points

"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra