Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Fix The World (QEG) Files Copyright Claim against TinselKoala's Videos

Started by TinselKoala, February 20, 2016, 12:47:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

citfta

Hi AC,

I don't disagree with anything you just posted.  However there is another side of this you are not considering.  There are several of us that have years of experience in electronics and other fields.  That does not mean we know everything and most of us don't claim to.  And I for one have seen things that did not match the conventional ideas and so called rules of electronic behavior so I keep looking in hopes of finding more unusual things.

Now having said all that there are many on YouTube and elsewhere that are leading people astray all the time with their misinformation.  Whether it is intentional or not they are doing it.  Gerard Morin in an example.  If you have watched any of his YouTube videos it is apparent he either has no idea what he is doing or he is intentionally misleading people.

UfoPolitics is another example.  He came on the Energetic Forum making all kinds of claims about his great discovery in how motors work.  I tried  several times to caution people about his ridiculous claims.  I and several others were severely criticized and called very bad names.  Now a couple of years later after many people have spent hundreds of dollars on modifying motors he has no followers left.  They spent all that time and money following a pipe dream instead of spending the time and money on real research.

When someone spouts off a bunch of babble that makes no sense I feel those of us that have the experience have a moral obligation to at least warn others they may not be following a useful path.

Respectfully,
Carroll

TinselKoala

All_canadian, you can say what you like about me with that potty-mouth of yours but you cannot change the FACTS:

The FTW QEG people have collected hundreds of thousands of dollars of crowdfunding and private donations based on a set of outright LIES. They have duped many people into spending thousands of dollars each to purchase parts and equipment to build something that QEG promised, and even "guaranteed", would work as they claimed... which they never will do. They have fled to Morocco, not out of some humanitarian impulse, but because Morocco has no extradition treaty with the USA, and the rest of the "One People's Public Trust" are hiding out there.

"You can even start it with a crank mechanism".  That one really makes me laugh. I'd love to see "HopeGirl" cranking away at a QEG trying to get it "running", or even lighting up a couple of light bulbs.

"Hours away from self-running".... how long ago was that claim made for the UK builders? And where are they now? Nobody, nowhere, has a "self running" QEG. Yet the FTW organization still continues to make their false claims, false promises, and rakes in the dollars based on them. Even CANADIAN dollars.

allcanadian

@MH
In the posts in response to mine...I like yours the most. In many ways we may say many things but seldom do we truly converse openly. I would really like to talk with you more so than many others here outside the context of this ridiculous forum. To break it all down, to debate real problems, real solutions and I would hope that is why we are all here. I would have to agree that at the end of the day it must be real...anything less is just wishful thinking. I am not your enemy, I am your friend, even if we generally always agree to disagree. Personally I like disagreement so long as were still talking, I would like to call it learning and I like that.

@TK
Potty mouth,I like that, nice.
I just call it the way I see it...would you expect any less?. Personally I like you to and when we talked last we had much in common, a very similar past. It's just that judgement is a wicked road filled with vicious potholes and in my opinion it is time wasted and time is precious. Your better than this TK and this is not the man I talked with. Fuck them all it's not worth your time, let it go my friend. You have a gift... use it and when you sit at your bench like I am now understand the whole universe is waiting for you to act. They are not us anymore than we are them and when you reduce yourself to that level you become more like them... don't go there my friend, do not go there. If your having problems just PM me.

"Something like a strong wind is coming over me, got a hold of me"
"Thinking and doing things I shouldn't be, really shouldn't be"
Brothers Osborn-- stay a little longer

Play it at the bench, loud.

AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

SeaMonkey

Quote from: AllCanadian link=topic=16430.msg475127#msg475127 date=1456095140
...I see so many great threads, so many creative people with interesting ideas. Then some asshole feels compelled to jump in telling everyone their [they're] stupid and what their [they're] talking about is impossible and their [they're] stupid for even talking about it and it all ends. I have a problem with this.

Seems to be a rather strong case of emotional
hyperbole here.  It that what is really going on or
is it something much more positive?  I can't recollect
any of the "learned ones" speaking in such a manner.

Quote from: AllCanadian
...This isn't electricity 101, it is not basic electronics.com ... It is Free Energy. Were talking about Free Energy hence all the titles and terms all over this site...Free Energy. In this respect the gang doesn't have a clue about anything because they believe it is impossible and try to convince everyone else it's stupid to even try.

A wee bit o' emotional hyperbole once again?
Cautioning others of the foolishness of doing a
"replication" in a big way is prudent.  Any sort of
process advanced in these discussions should be
examined with a sense of wisdom and any efforts to
duplicate the process should be done inexpensively
and in a small way.  Encouraging others to "look before
they leap" is altruistically administered common sense. :) ;) ???

Quote from: AllCanadian
My goal is simple, to build a cheap self contained Free Energy power source for everyone that they can build themselves. If we can do this then we win however it's kind of hard when certain people keep shutting down conversations and debate before they have even started. People who do not add to creative thoughts and new idea's but obliterate them wholesale.

Shutting down conversations?  How is that possible?
Debate and exploration of a concept is viewing it from
all possible angles both pro and con.  Naively falling
for every claim or device can be a very costly proposition. :o >:(

The "Learned Ones" are providing a great service to all
would be "Builders."  Why would you take emotional offense
at efforts to promote TRUTH?  After all, have the Learned Ones
been wrong yet? 8) ;D

AlienGrey