Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Fix The World (QEG) Files Copyright Claim against TinselKoala's Videos

Started by TinselKoala, February 20, 2016, 12:47:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acca

TK I thought I would say this to you being a " good guy", you are road kill as these free energy systems

provide a rich ground to scams to raise money as most people are ignorant of basic electronics..

As stock scams have shown that in the last 100 years..

Stepping on someone(s)  else creative video or song content is now a "no no", even for the right of  proof,

all you have is the right to your "opinion", and  you make your own clips,  of the "offending device", and

then it's still a tight rope as you may still fall on to the wrong side and get a lawsuit..

I support your mission as you have one.. Money machine that they have, like the mafia its power and

force for their benefit.. I keep off the road as it is fast and dangerous I don' t want to be there...

I am Polish and the Russians gave a beating long ago that I stay off the road..  However Russian people are

the best..  They always look on the bright side of a tragedy.. Sad as it is.. Americans just don't get it..

P.s.

Milehigh is right saving the World is noble, but it's a risk for your safety and your life, you don't want them

in your life.  Being right in this case is wrong,   it's money for them...

Acca..

Jimboot

We get stuff taken down all the time in Google. Let me know if you want me to ask the googlers we speak to if there is something else you can do.

FatBird

Couldn't Happen To A Nicer Person, that "never" posts negative comments about REAL O-U devices.
Hmmmmmmmmm                                                                                                                                            .

Pirate88179

Quote from: FatBird on February 27, 2016, 07:34:29 PM
Couldn't Happen To A Nicer Person, that "never" posts negative comments about REAL O-U devices.
Hmmmmmmmmm                                                                                                                                            .

Where is a "Real" O.U. Device?  Do you have one?

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

SeaMonkey

Quote from: AlienGrey
John Searl said 'nothing is impossible' we are only limited by our own minds, it's our own minds that restrict us !

There is considerable truth in what John Searl said.
For the one who has the requisite knowledge and
means, nothing is impossible.  But without such
power and skill the thought that 'nothing is impossible'
may be naught more than a pipe-dream.

It has also been said "where there is a will there is a
way."  Some few are able to find the "way" while
the many will never see it.  The Mind is a beautiful thing
if managed with care and respect.