Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Extra energy saving green project «Syngas generator & burner 1MW»

Started by gverlab, February 28, 2016, 08:25:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johan_1955

Quote from: gverlab on February 28, 2016, 09:48:45 AM
To Bred,

My info is not ads, we pursue only to inform people - please look at the video of our generator - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBUyHcWHWJU
Our explanation - how it work - our device produces singas and burns it, and a result - 300% fuel saving minimum.

any questions - pls try construct the same and test,
Good luck,
Gver

Hi Gver,

This is our channel with EmulsifiedFuel: http://www.youtube.com/user/OostromTechnicsSL

With EmulsifiedFuels alone we can come to 75% fuel reduction, this is combined with 2 EGR systems and some Ltr's of HHO.

Can you explain how you come to you're results?

Regards, Johan

pomodoro

Sounds to me like they are making the old town gas as part of the process. C+H2O -> CO +H2. Both of these two burn. Some thermochemist on here can work out (or better look up :-) ) if the energy required (enthalpy) for the above reaction is less than that gained by the burning of the products. If so they have managed to burn water.

gverlab

Hello John,

You asked me about - With EmulsifiedFuels alone we can come to 75% fuel reduction, this is combined with 2 EGR systems and some Ltr's of HHO.
I like to reply to you like prof. Fukai from Jp - All depends of great possibilities of water - the water must be structured and activated
different methods.
And if you mix this water with fuel - will see results. I cannot explain where our generator get additional energy, but testing by our laboratory and other independent researchers confirm - the water is the fuel, extra fuel.

Gver

Johan_1955

Quote from: gverlab on February 29, 2016, 12:10:56 PM
Hello Johan,
I like to reply to you like prof. Fukai from Jp - All depends of great possibilities of water - the water must be structured and activated different methods.
And if you mix this water with fuel - will see results. I cannot explain where our generator get additional energy, but testing by our laboratory and other independent researchers confirm - the water is the fuel, extra fuel.
Gver

Hu Gver,

Looking at several of your video's, it seems you constructed the system like a type of afterburner on the Primaire Oil Burner?

Is that true / right, and so mixing direct in this after-burner?

Regards, Johan

ramset

Johan
when you posted your Link  I did notice it was the same one you have had for quite some time .[very nice BTW]

now I  see its empty ??

http://www.youtube.com/user/OostromTechnicsSL
or is it just here in NE USA ??

You have such nice things to see there ??

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma