Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Common batteries are free energy sources

Started by Tesla_2006, October 30, 2006, 07:57:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joe

Resinrat,

You want to see a Working Gravity Mill???????

Have a look at this adress>

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hl8dM2wQB4k

ResinRat2

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the link, I watched the video but I am not convinced that this is a continuous moving apparatus. I believe the video is so short because it will start slowing down and stop. So, again we have a unit that does not do what it claims. It is slimly possible that I am wrong and this and it is an overunity device, but I don't think so. :-\

Our goal is a device that produces more power than is required to operate it. So far, I am still waiting for Tesla_2006 to give us a working circuit. I hope he does and that I am proved wrong, but I don't go for vague, untested devices. Let's have some specifics please, and thank you.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

Nali2001

pg46

Replication is the answer-

I suggest some of us give tesla_2006's 3 battery set up a try. If you have some good results then you can move onto the 4 battery system. Regardless of if someone presents a system  very clearly or not it still needs to be replicated by people you know and can trust.
Best yet is if you can test it yourself to see if the system has any merit or not. I say let's get 3 small rechargeable batteries and give it a try to see what happens.

Best,

joe

Hello,

Last night  I did the test with 3  / 1.25 volts rechargeble batteries and a 3 volts flash lite bulb. I did as per the attachement and to make a short story, the low battery was recharged after half of an hour. Finally all the low batteries were moved to position 2 and position 1 and they were recharged. I conclude that it is a working principle.
While testing, i can see that the bulb's light is dimmer  than with ordinary arrangement. I mean ( positive/ bulb / negative) Why?  i can't tell.
I will try it with 12 volts batteries as soon as I can get high voltage diodes for the set up.

Regards     Joe