Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Where does the energy come from?

Started by allcanadian, October 31, 2006, 04:52:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

d3adp00l

A theory is not a string of words that sounds scientific. It is a precept that has mathematical computations to quatify it. The mechanical nature of those computations normally describe the device to Proof the theory. Although in some cases the device is beyond current ability of manufacture.

In that one can work from the device backward to a theory, or forward from theory to device.

I believe the words should be hypothesis, but even that has some measure of quatifiable justification.

The current models of magnetic motors that have been made and replicated are all (+1) + (-1) = 0 at their simplest. There are much more complex versions but in the end they are the above statement.

We need to define the properties of these magnets and then arrange them is such a way that 1+1=2 or even 1+0=1

Heck even quantifying the energy content of a magnet in some form, or even defining why only certain metals are magnetic.

Thats a good place to start, what is the source of their magnetism. How does it function, what exactly is the field.

The people who work with these things every day laugh because we cant understand even the basic principles with which they work.

If we want to get there we need to act like it.

What do the magnetic metals have in common?
Why?
History is full of people who out of fear,
Or ignorance, or lust for power have
destroyed knowledge of immeasurable
value which truly belongs to us all.

WE must not let it happen again.
-Carl Sagan

Liberty

Quote from: d3adp00l on May 02, 2009, 02:50:13 AM
A theory is not a string of words that sounds scientific. It is a precept that has mathematical computations to quatify it. The mechanical nature of those computations normally describe the device to Proof the theory. Although in some cases the device is beyond current ability of manufacture.

In that one can work from the device backward to a theory, or forward from theory to device.

I believe the words should be hypothesis, but even that has some measure of quatifiable justification.

The current models of magnetic motors that have been made and replicated are all (+1) + (-1) = 0 at their simplest. There are much more complex versions but in the end they are the above statement.

We need to define the properties of these magnets and then arrange them is such a way that 1+1=2 or even 1+0=1

Heck even quantifying the energy content of a magnet in some form, or even defining why only certain metals are magnetic.

Thats a good place to start, what is the source of their magnetism. How does it function, what exactly is the field.

The people who work with these things every day laugh because we cant understand even the basic principles with which they work.

If we want to get there we need to act like it.

What do the magnetic metals have in common?
Why?

This has essentially already been done, and is what enables proper magnetic design of a permanent magnet motor.  It is not quite that clear cut to "define the properties of magnets" since they are not all identical and the properties change with shape and strength and type of magnet.  It is not a math equation, but a design through understanding of how magnets work together.  Once you understand this, then you can use a rough math equation to approximate expected performance.

Many make mistakes by supposing that math or programs can make discoveries in this area, but it is only a supporting factor after the discovery by experimentation.

"The LORD by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he established the heavens."
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor

d3adp00l

It hasn't been done.

And if you would like to split hairs with properties then nothing can ever be modeled because their vector position will always be different. Don't be a lame, you and I both know the properties that I speak of. Thats a cop out and a non answer reply.
History is full of people who out of fear,
Or ignorance, or lust for power have
destroyed knowledge of immeasurable
value which truly belongs to us all.

WE must not let it happen again.
-Carl Sagan

scotty1

AllCanadian..
You can measure the change in a magnet
----------------
"Now I will tell you what happened to the U shape magnet while you pushed the coil through it from West to East. Set up the three-foot magnet so it can turn, put the coil with core in it in the U shape magnet, now approach the three-foot magnet's South Pole with the U shape magnet's South Pole. As soon as the three-foot magnet begins to move you stop and mark the distance.

Take the coil away, approach again as soon as the three-foot magnet begins to move away, then stop and mark the distance, then you will see how much strength the U shape magnet lost while you were pushing the coil in and halfway out, of the U shape magnet.

The U shape magnet was losing its strength up to the time it began to break away from the iron core, but during the time the U shape magnet broke away it regained its strength.

The breaking away from the iron core recharged the U shape magnet, then it became normal again and ready for the next start. During the recharging the new supply of magnets came from the air or the earth's magnetic field. Now we see how the magnetic currents are made by the U shape magnet.

You already know that before the coil got in between the U shape magnet prongs those little individual magnets were running out of the U shape magnet prongs in all directions, but as soon as the coil's core came in effective distance from the U shape magnet's prongs then these little individual magnets began to run in the core and coil and kept running until the core broke away from the U shape magnet prongs.

Now you see those little individual magnets ran out of the U shape magnet and ran in the soft iron core, but the soft iron core never held the magnets, it pushed them out. (into the coil)...Ed Leedskalnin.
-------------
The 3 foot magnet is a 1/8" dia welding rod, set up as a compass.
The U magnet is large and must lift 20lbs.
The coil is 3" long...1 1/2" dia core.
18g wire with 1500 turns. FYI  ;D

"The reason I call the results of North and South Pole magnet's functions magnetic currents and not electric currents or electricity is the electricity is connected too much with those non-existing electrons. If it had been called magneticity then I would accept it. Magneticity would indicate that it has a magnetic base and so it would be all right.

As I said in the beginning, the North and South Pole magnets they are the cosmic force. They hold together this earth and everything on it." Ed. L

AllC...
If the domains of the magnet are fixed in the matter then why doesn't the field rotate with the matter radially?
Put 2 speaker magnets close together in attraction.
You can rotate one as much as you like and the second will not move at all...even though the attraction is great.
I have a youtube clip of my experiment.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlUY3snoWI8

Also. Remember that a copper disc stuck to the spinning magnet will make current because it is still cutting the lines of force...so if the domains are moving with the magnet matter, then how can the copper disc cut the lines of force?
The fact that the copper disc makes current proves that the lines of force are stationary, even though the magnet is rotating with the disc.
Scotty.

Liberty

Quote from: d3adp00l on May 03, 2009, 02:09:44 AM
It hasn't been done.

And if you would like to split hairs with properties then nothingcan ever be modeled before their vector position will always be different. Don't be a lame, you and I both know the properties that I speak of. Thats a cop out and a non answer reply.

If you are just talking about making a motor that doesn't switch magnetic poles but is just a simple arrangement of magnets, then I don't think you will have much success as history and electromagnetic industry shows.  Or if you are able to find a way to barely make it spin, it will have no usable output torque because of conflicting magnetic fields and it will stress the magnets.  Industry knows all about electromagnetic motors and how to make them work well.  Magnets are like electromagnets that don't turn off and don't require power input to function.  The question is:  How to take advantage of this in a motor?  I appear to have found a way to do this. 
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor