Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cheap Ultrasonic cleaners for making Graphene

Started by antimony, March 18, 2016, 09:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antimony

Hi,  i have been meaning to make some Graphene ever since i saw a video on YouTube about a company called Ion Power Group that collect energy with large antennas. Their antennas were made up of Graphene, graphite and a third substance that slips my mind right now.

I have also seen Laser sabers videos about his homemade Graphene super capacitators.

Anyway,  i have seen that the Ultrasonic cleaners are very cheap, and i wondered if you think that these cleaners have the capacity of making Graphene?

Even if it is a small amount, i would like to experiment a little with it. 

ramset

can you post some links on the Cleaners you are referring to ?
or the applicable tech for Graphene production ?

Thanks
Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

NTesla

From personal experience, the cheaper Ultrasonic cleaners are only worthwhile for short term use - they just won't stand up to repeated, long period operation. Also, the cheap ones have built in timer limits (e.g. 30mins) - the Ultrasonic method of making graphene requires hours - therefore you have to babysit the process making sure to turn the timer back on. Alternatively - and this is what I did - was to take it apart (voiding the warranty!) and wire the timer relay switch so it's always on. I then used a wall plug digital timer to set the hours of operation so that it did not require babysitting. The timer limits are probably in part due to the inherit device limitations (as a consequence of price) and so it was not surprising it didn't last long. Of course your mileage on cheap models may vary :)

I attempted to replace the transducer (which is what failed) but on the model I had it is glued on and I couldn't find a way to get it off without damaging the container.

Depending on how much graphene you intend to make, you don't need a large model either - I got a 1.75 litre model that was just the right size for a preserving jar to put the solution in. Of course the larger capacity models cost more.

If I was going to buy another Ultrasonic cleaner it would be something like the following - more expensive but higher quality and built for long period operation (no timer limits!):

http://elma-ultrasonic.co.nz/product/ultrasonic-cleaner-ele015h-heated-1-75-litre/

Good luck on your quest :D