Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

100W Wireless and Single-Wire Power Transmission

Started by spg, March 23, 2016, 10:20:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

Maybe to answer is found in Utkin document ? A resonant LC circuit outputting radio waves , then capture this waves and mix with 50Hz from push-pull to obtain larger current ? So simple you could laugh ?

NickZ

The video that I just posted works similar to the other video that has since been removed.
    The Poma device (previous video) uses a HV kacher output to pulse the receiving coil and mix the HV with LV through a cap, which then goes to a PC adapter. This PC adapter steps down the higher two mixed voltages, and drops them to 19-24v, depending on the adapter used.
   The stepped down 24v output from the adapter is then used to feed back the power to the Kachers input connection point, allowing for self running. A 12 battery is used to kick start the system, which once started the battery can then be disconnected. 
  Most likely the same type of device as Kapanadze has used in the earlier videos. And which is much easier and simpler than the Akula/Ruslan type of devices.

I have not seen any single wire nor wireless system that can do the same thing.