Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

100W Wireless and Single-Wire Power Transmission

Started by spg, March 23, 2016, 10:20:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueplanet

Very well done.

Folks,   

single-wire transmission = wireless power transmission.

blueplanet

He was doing this through the ground. Isn't the table the same as the ground underneath our feet?
I am not sure what you are trying to say.

Quote from: NickZ on July 07, 2016, 07:47:09 PM
  But, if L3 receives more energy than was provided to L1.  How can you tell? It looks like L3 in not lighting the 100w bulb to anywhere close to the same lumin levels as a normal 100w bulb connected to the grid. What is the input voltage/wattage?
  I always found lousy conduction through the air from a normal Tesla coil, to anything further than a few feet away.
Not very efficient as far as use able light is concerned, either.

I also don't see the connection between these table top types of Tesla coils trying to light a nearby bulb, as compared to what Tesla was trying to do.  As a light bulb lit by wireless only a few feet away from its source, is not the same as powering the world by wireless,  through the earth's ground conduction.

Here is my latest video. On lighting a 100w bulb, through just a Kacher circuit.  It was what I can do, so far.
But, the Kacher's output is not meant for that. It's meant to provide the 2000+ voltage impulse to the induction circuit for heterodyning both circuits towards producing a self runner.  I'm not there yet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpS7noQZ7DQ

NickZ

And I'm not sure what you are trying to say, either. That a table top is the same as the Earth ground???

I believe that I was pretty clear on what I was saying, then.  That there is NO comparison between a table top device weakly transmitting power to a nearby bulb just a few feet away, compared to what Tesla was intending on doing.
A table top is not a ground source. And what you see is all you get, by using such limited power systems. Just look at where that idea has ended up, since those videos were posted some time ago. Nowhere.

However, after Tesla's New York based tower was torn down, he went on to develop individual free energy devices that could run cars, trains, planes, ships, as well as space crafts. Such as his 1935 electric car motor, running a car at up to 90mph using NO batteries.  Instead of trying to provide free power through wireless transmission through the air and ground, to distant places on the planet.
   In any case, I'm not here to argue about it, believe what you like.

blueplanet

Yes, that was my point. Just like the human body, the table top is similar to the ground undernearth our feet.

In this thread, we are dealing with WPT. We are not dealing with OU. While OU is great, many applications  necessitate WPT which may or may not be linked to OU. We are not evolved enough to understand all this, but i believe this will soon be found out.

Quote from: NickZ on July 06, 2017, 01:46:37 PM
    And I'm not sure what you are trying to say, either. That a table top is the same as the Earth ground???

I believe that I was pretty clear on what I was saying, then.  That there is NO comparison between a table top device weakly transmitting power to a nearby bulb just a few feet away, compared to what Tesla was intending on doing.
A table top is not a ground source. And what you see is all you get, by using such limited power systems. Just look at where that idea has ended up, since those videos were posted some time ago. Nowhere.

However, after Tesla's New York based tower was torn down, he went on to develop individual free energy devices that could run cars, trains, planes, ships, as well as space crafts. Such as his 1935 electric car motor, running a car at up to 90mph using NO batteries.  Instead of trying to provide free power through wireless transmission through the air and ground, to distant places on the planet.
   In any case, I'm not here to argue about it, believe what you like.

NickZ

There is no "we", here.  This is a dead thread.
  YOU think that a table is the same and works the same an earth ground. That was your point. Ok, fine. Whatever.
You are free to think and do as you please.
   But, the point of this thread is not to lamely and inefficiently light a bulb a couple of feet away by wireless or by a single wire transfer using a table top as a ground. Read the whole thread. As it was started to try to understand and possibly replicate Tesla's ideas. Which have neither been fully understood to this day, nor have been replicated by a table top model. And is why this thread has been left abandoned as it currently stands.
   Sorry, but that's it for me on this topic.

NickZ