Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

100W Wireless and Single-Wire Power Transmission

Started by spg, March 23, 2016, 10:20:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NickZ

Except for this one:
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrvAvp_dmlU

You asked: "Do you speak Russian, NickZ?   My Mom had very distant East European ancestors, and a few were Russian.   However, I don't speak the language, and furthermore, there was no wiring schematic to accompany the video.   It looked like a typical Kapanadze setup to me.   Kapanadze generators generally comprise a spark gap inside the circuitry, as an overall rule.   That could be the overriding 'overunity' factor, IMHO.   That's what I've seen in Kapanadze schem"
                                                                                                                                         end quote.

No.  I don't speak Russian, but after watching as many Russian videos as I have, I'm starting to get a feel for where they're coming from, in their explanations, as well as their knowledge. As so, also applying their open minded ideas (such as open systems for self running devices) to our everyday life. 
  My father was from the old Yugoslavia, same as Tesla, and I picked up on some of their ways of thinking, also.

In the video above there is NO spark gap, at least that can be seen or shown in the schematics that have been posted.
And therefore, no ozone smell being released into the air, nor noise from a HV spark gap, etz...
And, it can still produce as much or more output than any other solid state (no moving parts), self runner shown to date.

The reason that I post and discuss that particular video, on this wireless/single wire transfer of energy thread, is to show that we may not really need to transfer electricity wirelessly, at all.  As that type of device can be made and used in your house, and connected to the normal circuit breakers, (unplugged from the grid), and needing no higher man made type of input source to transfer the juice, wirelessly, to any remote location, nor on a  single wire to a load needing a ground connection.
It doesn't even have a "ground connection".  So...  how's all that possible.
  That's my question.  And so,  I'm working towards something similar in the Dally Thread.

Hopefully some day we'll be able to buy something like that, only further perfected, improved, and boxed up, even on Ebay, Amazon, or at the store next door. Free shipping from China $99.    Just joking,,,  or am I?

spg

Quote from: NickZ on September 24, 2016, 01:28:47 PM

The reason that I post and discuss that particular video, on this wireless/single wire transfer of energy thread, is to show that we may not really need to transfer electricity wirelessly, at all.  As that type of device can be made and used in your house, and connected to the normal circuit breakers, (unplugged from the grid), and needing no higher man made type of input source to transfer the juice, wirelessly, to any remote location, nor on a  single wire to a load needing a ground connection.

I think also. However this is not a topic. I would like to improve the single wire and wireless transmission of energy.
You bring here a theory, and in the end you tell me it does not make sense?

Otherwise, I would be happy that the video that you show it, there are all the information in order to make a replica?

spg

NickZ

SPG:  Try to understand where I'm coming from.

How will you "improve" a very limited device? Will it be more efficient than using the grid source, better output, less expensive, portable, what?  What you are seeing is what you'll get, that's it and that all.  An inefficient way to light a bulb.

Partially lighting a 100w bulb a few feet away, by an exciter field, while studying the near field results. Ok, good, but,  if you were to do the input to output measurements, you'll see how fairly inefficient wireless or single wire transmission really is.
Nor will it self run, and needs an input source, while providing less output (in lumin) levels than the input energy used to bring that about. It's not an open circuit obtaining energy from the ambient, and feeding it back to the input, either.

Tesla used millions of volts, provided for by generators as the input source to his coils and capacitors, to produce a unipolar plasma jet like stream, (not an oscillating AC, field), to do his wonders.

On the other hand the video that I posted a link to needs no input source, no millions of volts, no earth ground line, makes no noise, no ozone spewed in the air from a high voltage spark gap, no big expensive towers and no additional input from any man made sources.  To provide for 4000w of output.  Out of thin air?  Yes, that's what it looks like it...

What are the advantages or benefits of wireless or single wire transfer? 

There are some schematics, diagrams, and information on that video that I posted. If interested, but it really needs it's own thread for further discussions and testing.  As always, not all information is provided, and so, it's not all complete.
  What self running device has everything needed for a complete and successful replication?  Possibly NONE. 
  That's why we are here on these forums,  to figure it all out, and share results.

Please don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking what you're doing. I've done similar tests some years back. I'm just trying to understand what new and useful advantages you might be having or experimenting with currently,

As you already have some of the components and coils, of what is needed to replicate that device, I'm just pointing you to that system, that uses the same or similar simple Kacher/Exciter circuit to self run itself. The only such device shown to date.
   I hope that makes sense, to you. 

spg

Hi NickZ,

Regarding my unit, for wireless and single-wire power transmission, you're right. This is not overunity or free energy device. But that's not my main goal.

I hope that with these experiments, I will get the knowledge that will help me to build such a free energy device of which you speak.

At the same time I want to show and share my cognition with everyone who is interested.
I'm particularly interested in anomalies - phenomena that are difficult to explain with classical physics, and perhaps are essential for the realization of free energy devices.

The device in the video that you showed me, used also as my device, Tesla coil.
Therefore, I consider the essential understanding of the following elements:

- Oscillating electric field about Tesla coils: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9yFrQ41Za0

- A standing wave on the Tesla coil: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkMndCsNRQU

- Impedance matching - (very important in the study of overunity devices):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ7J04Tr80A

My opinion is that we want to reach the same goal, but with the other starting points.

NickZ

I would still suggest that if you really want to see free energy, and not just to light a bulb a few feet away from a Tesla coil, to study and follow what others have done concerning using a proper feed back path to the input. Such as the video that I posted, or similar. Otherwise, all you will get, is what you've got now.

I've seen your videos several times now, and there is no free energy there, nor anomalies.  Only poor efficiency in wireless, or single wire transfer.  You mentioned that that is not your only goal, and you'd like to see free energy, also.  Well... then go in that direction, or don't, or course it's up to you. 
  I've tried to point you to the way of free energy, with the best advice I have. Instead of working with weak and practically useless wireless energy, that can transmit only a couple of feet away, and still needing a power source to do so.  Your choice.