Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Centrifugal Power Source: The Linevich Story

Started by Eighthman, April 02, 2016, 01:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Temporal Visitor

Quote from: memoryman
I am an exceptional honest person.
I am a real skeptic; not 'pseudo' anything.
&
We aren't here for doubting, but for examining the things." So, start by examining.

Great, here's one "exceptional" question JUST FOR YOU that goes directly to you being "honest" and needs only a one word answer.

Q.: Have you ever lied?

memoryman

Of course I have, Mike. I never said that I hadn't.
There isn't a person who hasn't lied.
Was there a point to your question?

Temporal Visitor

Quote from: memoryman
Of course I have, Mike. I never said that I hadn't.
There isn't a person who hasn't lied.
Was there a point to your question?

"I never said that I hadn't." - Think hard, you are lying right now, again, and here is PROOF

Quotengepro Mod Temporal Visitor/guest • 2 years ago

Well Mike, I don't lie or make empty promises.

To which my reply then was:

QuoteTemporal Visitor/guest ngepro • 2 years ago

Thank you Bill: "I don't lie or make empty promises." - that statement is and contains a LIE and your nose is growing.
"....... , I will continue to post." - Without a doubt more will flow from your; Oh So solid wooden head.

You ask: "Was there a point to your question?"
Yes, to bust your chops with FACTS and point out that in fact "Problems arise with unhealthy skeptics:" as written about here: http://www.backgauges.com/Gen-E-Sys%20II/skeptic.html.

Point is: My "hope" that you are NOT CHALLENGED and too dense to learn truth as one "unhealthy skeptic" written about

It's all OK though, everything is as it is supposed to be, I don't need your nonsense, you need not reply to any of my posts.

ARMCORTEX

Being a skeptic on an overunity site is not a productive philosophy in life, not forward looking.

Of all the things you could do in life that is a pretty pathetic choice.

Overunity is a puzzle, if you are not here to solve the puzzle you might as well shut up, I am a veteran forumite and never bother with such weak arguments as to why I should not build something.

All problems is but a mouse scroll away, why do you enjoy wasting your time with negative and "incapable" philosophy.

No no, me I am capable dont waste your breath, its only the idea of what I am gonna do that is switching.

Micheal, I believe you and I had much things in common, we should stop trading jabs, there is many thing I wish to debate with you. We should make a club of higher minds, I am a bit bored here.

Eighthman

Well said, Zephir. This pseudo-skeptic problem has haunted this and other sites for far too long.

Disagree as you wish but at least do the reading.  Let us be the opposite of the attention-deficit/ My Eyes Glaze Over idiocy that guides world politics - seemingly now more than ever.