Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Centrifugal Power Source: The Linevich Story

Started by Eighthman, April 02, 2016, 01:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eighthman

It is rare to witness such pseudo-skepticism stated so honestly.

Thank you

memoryman

I am an exceptional honest person.
I am a real skeptic; not 'pseudo' anything.

Zephir

QuoteThe answer is quite simple: the principles are wrong. There is NO energy generated in flywheels.

Then this forum has nothing to give for you and you've also nothing to contribute with right here: your leaving this forum will be win-win solution for both sides - don't you think? Frankly, I can't understand, what all patoskeptics are still doing here: they should leave this forum already and they should be also all banned at the same moment. Nothing from it actually works here.

QuoteI am a real skeptic; not 'pseudo' anything.

No skeptic is real, once he ignores the experiments without attempt for their replication. Such a "skeptic" is just religious troll like any other: he believes in (negation of) something without arguments. At any case, if you're really honest, you should ask the moderator for wiping your account from here. We aren't here for doubting, but for examining the things.

Zephir

Patents of Edvid Ivanovich Linevich Apparently antigravity (unbalanced weight rotor) was their topic too..

memoryman

"Then this forum has nothing to give for you and you've also nothing to contribute with right here: your leaving this forum will be win-win solution for both sides - don't you think? Frankly, I can't understand, what all patoskeptics (sic!) are still doing here: they should leave this forum already and they should be also all banned at the same moment. Nothing from it actually works here."
You sure have a lot of opinions; there is no need to share them. I am not leaving this forum until I and nobody else, decide its time.
"No skeptic is real, once he ignores the experiments without attempt for their replication. Such a "skeptic" is just religious troll like any other: he believes in (negation of) something without arguments. At any case, if you're really honest, you should ask the moderator for wiping your account from here. We aren't here for doubting, but for examining the things." So, start by examining.