Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New gravity motor from China

Started by hartiberlin, November 01, 2006, 11:53:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Hi Dingus,
many thanks for making this nice animation !
Yes, I think with this method it will really work !
Maybe we can communicate this to the Chinese inventor, so he can implement this ?
Would be nice, if he could join over here, if he can write and read english language.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

MeggerMan

Hi Dingus Mungus,
Nice idea except that you seem to be totally ignoring the displacement of water.
As the buoy exits the tube you show it floating upwards without leaving a lack of water in the chamber you have just sealed off.

Am I the only one that thinks idea can never ever work.
I don't want to sound negative, but you cannot get any excess energy out of buoyancy devices, period.

You must think of the buoy as a bubble of air, once it enters the bottom of the tube you displace a volume of water equal to the buoy volume and therefore you are stuck, you cannot escape this fact.

Regards

Rob

hartiberlin

Hi Rob, hmm, I think you are right. That is a problem. The float displaces water out of the tube, when it goes in at the bottom and finally, when it exits at the top this much water then is missing inside the tube.... Hmm, can we find a way around it ?
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

FreeEnergy

i think it also all depends on the float's shape and how it dives into the water. because as it dives air bubles goes in with it. now if the shape and dive is right we can eliminatethe bubles from going into the tube.

the float would be something like 12 inches by 1 inch. i dont know.

FreeEnergy

also the drop of the float should be enough to pump water back up again.