Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New gravity motor from China

Started by hartiberlin, November 01, 2006, 11:53:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

c0mster

There must be more to that unit. Why would anyone spend so much time and money on a prototype that big and release a video that shows nothing extraordinary. 

NerzhDishual

My dear dean_mcgowan

Personally, in that very case, I had not the intend of breaking anything.

I was just wondering what it were about and asking some questions using words like 'perhaps' , 'if' and the conditional mood.

Of course my native language is not English and this could lead to misunderstanding.

The question remains: is this device showing a non-conventional behavior?

Anyway and BTW I remain yours faithfully
Nolite mittere margaritas ante porcos.

FreeEnergy

FreeEnergy

actualy when you see the weight go all the way up in the tube you will also see the water inside the tube go down and that is a bad sign. i dont know about this system, there might be a better way from keeping the water from going down in level when the weight reachs the top. if you can achive  that than we have an overunity machine. water leakage is very important.

* edit *
maybe water leakage isn't that much of a deal, what if there is a one way gate that the weight passes through right before it reachs the top? there will be water leakage but only within the gate and the top exit.

ps. 3 weights would be ideal. while one weight is Entering, the other is Exiting, and the other is Halfway there...

FreeEnergy

i just dont know. ok ill just shut up now.