Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Oxygen-atomic deuterium car

Started by franco malgarini, April 02, 2016, 01:46:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Oh Nooo
that's not what they are teaching the Kiddypoos in school these days !!

As a matter of fact just today Obahama Made a Global warming computer generated heat wave prediction  ,
a Global warming heat wave will Kill 11000 people

14 years from now !!

Bill ...surely you must be petrified of this Too ??

"is the end of  oil !!"

So Bill
you don't think its true ??

I just got a chain letter  with an invitation to meet a Global warming  group down at the beach with an Oar next Tuesday..

we're going to Row ourselves into a different orbit !!

you didn't get the memo ??

::)

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

citfta

OH MY! That's terrible!  That's almost exactly 1/3 of the number of people that are killed on our highways in the U.S. each year.  Maybe we should just ban vehicles altogether and that would eliminate all the deaths on the highways and should stop global warming too.  Of course there may be a few people that are going to get a little hungry.  But hey Osama Kabama thinks the government should control everything anyway so forcing a few million people to starve is a great way to get their weight down so they will be more healthy.

franco malgarini

It's also the end of renewables...

franco malgarini

ramset

Looks so harmless ?[for "end of oil" ]

runs on nice little DC batteries too..

what frequency do you run at and how are you maintaining the frequency during the changes ?
a schem would be nice !

BTW I liked your Chinese no power HHO Patent with The Barium Ferrite Magnets !
Barium Ferrite is all the rage these days....

thx

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma