Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Nassikas Superconducting thruster (with video)

Started by Lakes, April 06, 2016, 01:58:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

lakes
Thanks for posting this,
Why do you think they don't mention the Vendor that is Building the Coil? [unless I missed that ??]

Thanks
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

MagnaProp

Possibly for the same reason they chose the flexible funding option.

picowatt

Quote from: ramset on April 06, 2016, 10:06:45 AM
lakes
Thanks for posting this,
Why do you think they don't mention the Vendor that is Building the Coil? [unless I missed that ??]

Thanks
Chet

Taken from:

http://www.academia.edu/6662395/Superconducting_magnets_for_the_LHC_main_lattice

The construction of the main magnets has been entrusted to four companies: the French consortium Alstom MSA-Jeumontfor 1/3 of the dipoles, the Italian Ansaldo Superconduttori, 1/3of the dipoles, the German Babcock Noell Nuclear for the remaining 1/3 of the dipoles and the German Accel for the whole of the main quadrupoles. It is worth remarking that all these companies are involved in other important LHC projects and in particular Alstom produce more than 40% of the supercon-ducting cable, Ansaldo two types of corrector magnets, Accel the big wide aperture quadrupoles for insertions [6] and BNN isinvolved in cryogenics and logistics contracts.

So it seems like it could be any one of several companies.

Although additional issues are raised with regard to cryogen boil-off, it seems odd to me that "Thruster V1" was not tested more rigorously at facilities capable of testing similar to the EM Drive tests (NASA, etc).  If that little V1 thruster worked as claimed, it in itself would be an astounding, game changing discovery.  Less money could be better spent testing and confirming the operation of V1.

It seems odd that all the videos showing V1 being tested appear to be in anything but magnetically sterile, draft free environments.

As well, some of what was stated in the promo (and the way it was stated) thru up a few flags for me ...

PW