Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MetaQEG- An invitation to TheoriaApophasis to a cooperative build.

Started by Meta, April 08, 2016, 08:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meta

MetaQEG- An invitation to TheoriaApophasis to a cooperative build.

I have an idea based upon Tom Beardens overunity circuit with my additional  gravity concepts added to his circuit, using 40 years of research notes and information gleaned from 39,500+ books of every subject and discipline. My input may give you information you may have never heard of even with your experience using measuring equipment. I am fluent and cognizant in all of physics and metaphysics.

The MetaQEG deliberately bypasses all (e) electric, (m) magnetic and backEMF problems using the counterwound coils and accesses the third force, gravity, which is not in the 3rd dimension.

Im giving you, TheoriaApophasis, permission to work with this MetaQEG PDF (pages 1-3) and build a circuit according to its design and with my additional, ongoing input, all documented here on this thread for all to see, so we have a record.

I cannot build seeing I have no measuring equipment nor a home that allows such projects. You will be building it with my permission and I will be the holder of the copyright of the written posts and pdf material. We will share equally, any prize monies from OverUnity.com resulting from your successful building of the MetaQEG and it will give you a chance to claim the MetaQEG does not work, if you fail to build three working models, two of which shall be delivered to J. Naudin for testing according to OverUnity.com policy and protocol.

The two coils are caduceus coils  and you will have no major problem in construction of them, on 2 rings of 8 inch diameter styrofoam, 1 1/2 inch thick. You can get about 4 turns on this core on one go around, keeping all dual windings at 90 degree crossings. Use as much wire windings as you wish to.

Remember, to criticize, before through research, is the height of stupidity.

verpies

You should click on the link below to send TheoriaApophasis a personal message so you can be sure that he receives your invitation:
http://overunity.com/pm/theoriaapophasis.102135/sa/send/

AlienGrey

Quote from: tinman on April 08, 2016, 12:28:32 PM
This should be a hoot :D
I have listed a few meanings, wich one is the one used 'down under' so to speak ?

1 A low, wavering musical sound which is the typical call of many kinds of owl.
Example sentences Synonyms

2 A.raucous sound made by a horn, siren, or steam whistle.

3 A shout expressing scorn or disapproval: there were hoots of derision
More example sentences Synonyms

4 A short outburst of laughter: the audience broke into hoots of laughter

regards AG

Pirate88179

Quote from: AlienGrey on April 08, 2016, 05:16:18 PM
I have listed a few meanings, wich one is the one used 'down under' so to speak ?

1 A low, wavering musical sound which is the typical call of many kinds of owl.

2 A.raucous sound made by a horn, siren, or steam whistle.

3 A shout expressing scorn or disapproval: there were hoots of derision
More example sentences Synonyms

4 A short outburst of laughter: the audience broke into hoots of laughter

regards AG

5-  Hootananny- A fun party with lots of drinking involved.  My vote is for number 5.  We have a lot of those here in Kentucky. Hoot is short for hootananny.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen