Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

well engineered motion into electricity device

Started by markdansie, April 22, 2016, 11:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

Quote from: gravityblock on April 26, 2016, 01:12:16 PM

No comment MileHigh?  No scientific or mathematical rebuttal?  No references or empirical evidence showing a dead fish supplies it's own energy to move upstream?  Of course not, for your a student of the government's successful disinformation program.  If I didn't know better, I would tell you to go blow your on sail.  However, I do know better, for blowing your own sail is possible according to empirical evidence.  Once again, what is taught is contrary to the empirical evidence.

Gravock

Stop the silly MIB nonsense.

How about a business rebuttal?  Why don't you go take a look, and next time you post a "solution" check the business angle also.

lancaIV

Quote from: memoryman on April 26, 2016, 01:45:27 PM
but you quoted it without using cautions about its content. Do you endorse the content?

The spanish patent office endorsed the content : http://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/originalDocument?FT=D&date=20110429&DB=EPODOC&locale=en_EP&CC=ES&NR=2341161B1&KC=B1&ND=4
http://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/inpadoc?CC=ES&NR=2341161B1&KC=B1&FT=D&ND=4&date=20110429&DB=EPODOC&locale=en_EP
                                                              +   DEFINITIVE PROTECTION

memoryman

I don't read Spanish; will have Google translate.

gravityblock

Quote from: MileHigh on April 26, 2016, 02:55:02 PM
Stop the silly MIB nonsense.

How about a business rebuttal?  Why don't you go take a look, and next time you post a "solution" check the business angle also.

Your reply is a red herring.  A business rebuttal has nothing to do with a dead trout moving upstream, and without the dead trout expending any energy to do so.  The dead trout is a slap in the face for your proposed solution that the harvested energy would come from the diesel fuel put into the truck.  It is you who needs to stop the "so-called" silly MIB agent role playing for the fun of it, and not me.  However, as long as you subscribe to the teachings of mankind that is contrary to what really is, then the "so-called" silly MIB nonsense will continue due to your willful ignorance.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

MileHigh

There is no company and there is no proven technology.  All that happened was that they got some government grants to do some small pilot systems.  That was already a few years ago.  They do not show any credibility for doing the conversion from mechanical energy to electrical energy.  The company now consists of a web site and a college professor, that's it.  You cannot order a working system, they don't have a working system or the resources to deliver a working system.  There is no real product.  For all practical intents and purposes, the company exists on paper only.

And that's what due diligence is, making sure that what you are suggesting is real and deliverable, a real working product backed up by a real company, and not just an artist's conception drawing.

You are on an energy research web site, and if you cannot figure out for yourself that putting one of these "on paper only" devices inside a truck will draw its energy from the diesel fuel that makes the truck move forward down the highway then you need to put your thinking cap on.