Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

well engineered motion into electricity device

Started by markdansie, April 22, 2016, 11:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

memoryman

"In a house of 100 m / 2, fully electrified (hot water, heating, appliances, lighting, air conditioning, etc..) Eight 240 W photovoltaic panels, each producing 1296 Kw., A month, is enough energy to meet the needs of the house described in the example.
The Unit with all its elements, occupies an area of one meter square." check you math.

gravityblock

Quote from: MileHigh on April 26, 2016, 10:30:36 AM
Are you sure about this?  Why don't you try doing some due diligence research and see what results you get.

This isn't a scientific or mathematical rebuttal.  No references to back up your position.  Am I sure about what?  Be more specific!

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: MileHigh on April 23, 2016, 04:27:53 AM
Well, I suppose that I can play Darth Vader too just for the psychotic MIB agent role playing fun of it.

Pasting my posting on Revolution Green here:

It is interesting but don't count your chickens yet.  It doesn't make sense to put one on a truck because the energy it would harvest would come from the diesel fuel you put into the truck.  It's a fancy arrangement of clutches.  Making something like that cost-effective and seaworthy that will not need maintenance and will have a decent ROI is a huge challenge.  It will have to have moveable seals that have sea water splashing against the seals all the time.  I am no mechanical engineer so I can't say but that might be a challenge.  Notice there is no demo box driving a small incandescent light bulb because a load would slow down the flywheel and take all of the "fun" out of it.  I am smelling a very decent possibility that you are in Solar Freaking Roadways territory here. This is all pure gut feel.

Imagine a building on the seashore.  You have solar panels on the roof and a WITT wave power installation on the shore.  Which system gives you more bang for your buck?  Obviously this is an over simplified example but my nose is leading me towards the solar panel installation on the roof.  For example, the solar panel installation, just the installation costs, might be 1/100th the cost of the wave power installation if not more than that.  No moving parts vs. these big gyrating floats and huge gears and clutches and power couplings to generators, and on and on.  That sounds like very low maintenance vs. high maintenance and relatively low cost to relatively high cost to me (No matter what they are claiming about the low maintenance.)

Quote from: gravityblock on April 26, 2016, 02:24:21 AM
Tell that to the dead trout that adopted a swaying movement in the vortex street and was drawn upstream while it was tethered on a line to an object flowing in water.  Put this concept on a truck, and the truck could be propelled forward by the vortices created by a vortex structure as it encounters an increase in air resistance until the velocity is reached at which synchronicity of the system is possible.  The energy it harvests to further propel the truck comes from the creation of vortices as it moves past the air, and not from the diesel fuel put into the truck.  The  energy to propel the trout upstream didn't come from the dead trout itself.  Same thing should be for the truck example.  Only a small amount of energy is required for huge accelerations and to maintain a uniform motion or constant velocity.  This is almost a self-sustaining system.  This phenomenon naturally occurs throughout nature and doesn't break any laws of physics.

Gravock

No comment MileHigh?  No scientific or mathematical rebuttal?  No references or empirical evidence showing a dead fish supplies it's own energy to move upstream?  Of course not, for your a student of the government's successful disinformation program.  If I didn't know better, I would tell you to go blow your on sail.  However, I do know better, for blowing your own sail is possible according to empirical evidence.  Once again, what is taught is contrary to the empirical evidence.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

lancaIV

Quote from: memoryman on April 26, 2016, 10:59:45 AM
"In a house of 100 m / 2, fully electrified (hot water, heating, appliances, lighting, air conditioning, etc..) Eight 240 W photovoltaic panels, each producing 1296 Kw., A month, is enough energy to meet the needs of the house described in the example.
The Unit with all its elements, occupies an area of one meter square." check you math.
Checking his math,not mine,I would estimate that the area occupied will become  one square meter,but not one cubic meter.
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/EP2144298A2.pdf
8 x 240W= 1920W per hour x (8766/12) = ? KWh

memoryman

but you quoted it without using cautions about its content. Do you endorse the content?