Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

well engineered motion into electricity device

Started by markdansie, April 22, 2016, 11:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Quote from: MileHigh on April 27, 2016, 06:36:51 AM
"There is no company and there is no proven technology."  - That means there is no functioning company with a full-time staff talking orders and doing installations.

"For all practical intents and purposes, the company exists on paper only." - That means there is no functioning company with a full-time staff talking orders and doing installations.

Hence I thought there was a possibility that English was not your first language.

The technology has been proven by nature (bio-technology) and is also based on the same principals as the bladeless vortex wind turbine.  "No company" doesn't imply it's a "non-functioning company" as you're trying to infer.  However, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt in what you were trying to convey.

Gravock

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: MileHigh on April 27, 2016, 07:21:14 AM
False assertion and misdirection!

Argument by assertion only!  Please state what your claiming to be a false assertion and misdirection!  Also, please provide a rebuttal to the false assertion and misdirection claims.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: MileHigh on April 27, 2016, 04:40:20 AM
I don't think it is viable at all, having moving parts under water to generate electricity is subject to too many problems.

Tell that to MeyGen and Andritz Hydro Hammerspace!

Gravock

gravityblock

Quote from: MileHigh on April 23, 2016, 04:27:53 AM
Imagine a building on the seashore.  You have solar panels on the roof and a WITT wave power installation on the shore.  Which system gives you more bang for your buck?  Obviously this is an over simplified example but my nose is leading me towards the solar panel installation on the roof.  For example, the solar panel installation, just the installation costs, might be 1/100th the cost of the wave power installation if not more than that.  No moving parts vs. these big gyrating floats and huge gears and clutches and power couplings to generators, and on and on.  That sounds like very low maintenance vs. high maintenance and relatively low cost to relatively high cost to me (No matter what they are claiming about the low maintenance.)

Once again, big gyrating floats aren't necessary with MeyGen and Andritz Hydro Hammerspace and can produce power 24/7 unlike solar.  You'll get less bang for your buck with solar power.

Gravock

gravityblock

Quote from: MileHigh on April 27, 2016, 06:32:47 AM
Your description is not clear so I can't comment.  Common sense tells you that a trout has to expend energy to swim against the current.

Zombie Fish: Science makes a dead trout swim upstream (with video)!

The water swims the fish.  "Fish don't' swim, they're swum and birds don't fly, they're flown", Viktor Schauberger.

Like I said, common sense doesn't always rule, so you'll need to put your thinking cap on, assuming of course you have one.

Gravock