Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is The Earth A Flat Round Disc or Is It a Round Spherical Globe?

Started by gravityblock, April 28, 2016, 12:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is The Earth A Flat Round Disc, Concave, or Is It a Round Spherical Globe?

The earth is a flat round disc!
The earth is a flat round disc with a dome!
The earth is a round speriical globe!
The earth is concave!

gravityblock

Quote from: TinselKoala on June 18, 2016, 12:44:55 PM
Why don't you learn some real astronomy, buy yourself a computerized telescope, and go out and do some stargazing on your own?  You just might learn something.

Oh... sorry... I forgot, you already know it all, and every computer telescope, planetarium, and space program in the world is fake.

Yes, the digital computerized telescopes, etc, are just as fake as the Orlando Pulse shooting!  I predict you'll perpetuate the deceptions and lies all the way from the crib to your grave, ROFLMAO!!!

Orion Telescopes & The Fish Eye Lens Exposed - The Flat Earth Reality

The False Reality Exposed - Smoke & Mirrors & Greenscreen

Orlando Shooting Crisis Actors and here is the full unedited video

Gravock

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: MileHigh on June 18, 2016, 01:10:39 PM
Isn't it amazing how "dirty" it is up there in low Earth orbit?  You can see it in the tether experiment clip.  Good thing I never became an astronaut.  I can just see myself floating out there on a space walk and I get whacked by a 10-gram nut at 5000 kilometers per hour that has been up there orbiting since 1968.

If I opened up a pizza parlor I would call my tasty pizzas "globes" because you can charge more for your designer boutique pizza pies.

Yes, it's pretty dirty in the swimming pool where the tether experiment was filmed!  Since when do things swim in space and why do we see air bubbles rising to the surface while the astronauts are supposedly in space?  How does an astrononaut nearly drowns in water while being in space? ROFLMAO!!!

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

MileHigh

Think of the conspiracy in 2003 to create scorched remnants of the space shuttle Columbia.   Then the conspiracy to scatter them all over Texas.  Then the conspiracy to have teams search for all of the burnt pieces.  Then the conspiracy to create a shooting star effect at the top of the dome.  Then the conspiracy to have the orange foam break off during the launch.  Then there was the testing conspiracy where they put a piece of foam into a chicken gun and fired it at the wing.  Then the conspiracy to do the investigation.  Then the conspiracy to write up the report of the investigation.

All seven people that they want you to believe are astronauts now live in a place called Portmeirion.

MileHigh

gravityblock

Quote from: MileHigh on June 18, 2016, 04:08:12 PM
That clip was brought to you in 100% genuine Retard-o-Vision.   "It makes the idiot box look genius!"

She was making fun of you ballers by acting like a stupid blonde because even a retard should know that if the earth is rotating at 1000 mph around it's axis, and orbiting the sun at nearly 67,000 mph while accelerating and decelerating, and shooting through the milky way galaxy at speeds over 500,000 mph that we would easily notice, see, and feel the effects of this.  Also, we wouldn't see the same constellations year after year if we were shooting through the milking way at speeds over 500,000 mph.  Oh, I forgot, all of the other stars are moving relative to us at the exact same speeds and the exact same relative directions as the speedy earth is, so we see the same constellations year after year and we feel no accelerations and decelerations.  ROFLMAO!!!

Gravock