Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is The Earth A Flat Round Disc or Is It a Round Spherical Globe?

Started by gravityblock, April 28, 2016, 12:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is The Earth A Flat Round Disc, Concave, or Is It a Round Spherical Globe?

The earth is a flat round disc!
The earth is a flat round disc with a dome!
The earth is a round speriical globe!
The earth is concave!

tagor

Quote from: gravityblock on June 19, 2016, 03:26:30 AM
the intention is to get this thread locked or removed. 
Gravock

yes this thread must be locked and removed

gravko arrête ton délire redescend sur terre ( plate , carré ,  en losange ... )

peux tu expliquer ou se trouve le centre de gravité de la terre plate ?

si l'on applique les lois de la gravite avec ta pseudo terre plate on devrait tous ramper comme des serpents
pour pouvoir se déplacer !

donc le modèle standard de la physique ne fonctionne pas avec ta pseudo terre plate
aussi avant de continuer avec ton delirium tremens de terre plate présente un modèle  mathématique
compatible avec tes croyances d'un idioties incommensurables qui dégradent considérablement le niveau
de ce forum !

hi ! harti can you do something for him ?

allcanadian

@GB
QuoteIf logic and reason are your tools and is the ultimate equalizer, then why the need for physical threats as shown in the bold text above?  ROFLMAO!!!  I must be doing something right. [/size]  Intimidation and threats won't work with me!  You ballers really stoop low because you can't defend the globe and can't successfully refute the flat earth, so you resort to a cave man type of mentality.  ROFLMAO!  What ever floats your boat king kong (AC)...

If logic and reason are my tools then why would you think I would make a physical threat which I did not?. I was always implying that when persons debate an issue face to face the outcome is generally very different. It is very easy to hide behind a group of people such as a religion or a computer screen in this forum but justifying a belief in person with only the facts face to face is a very different story.

Imagine you and I were on a stage debating this issue in front of hundreds of real people, you can't honestly believe you would have any credibility could you?. The same goes for your cleric and while he may seem smart to his followers most any Canadian high school science student could tear apart his argument limb from limb making him look pretty stupid in reality. Authority does not define the truth reality does.

I'm just saying reality is very different than the political/religious BS many try to peddle on the internet.

@Tagor
Quoteyes this thread must be locked and removed

I would strongly disagree because your implying we should just do away with any debate simply because you do not agree with the subject matter. I think most are just irritated because GB's debating skills seem to be superior to most here even if the subject matter is ridiculous. My theory is that if you believe something then at the very least you should be able to justify it to others... such as open debate.

Burying your problems in a hole is not a real solution. We should confront our own demons not run and hide under the bed. Will people run and hide when others say Free Energy is just a scam?, will you block real debate against free energy or act like a responsible adult and defend your beliefs?.

AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

TinselKoala

Gravock's "argument" boils down to "It's all faked" whenever anyone presents evidence against his claims. Whereas the "evidence" he presents in support is a mishmash of fails, misinterpretations and anecdotes and even outright lies. Show him images of stars in space.... it's fake, CGI. Astronauts: liars, every one of them from every country with a space program. Foucault Pendulum -- fake, little motors up there driving its rotation. Tell him about hundreds of thousands of computerized telescope mounts that can locate and track objects, software based on a spherical Earth.... they are all fake. Flights to and across the South Pole... fake, bunch of lies of course. How can you expect to actually have a debate under those circumstances? You could take him along with you in the Twin Otter on the rescue flight to the South Pole station and he'd explain it away by saying you did it all in some huge NASA simulator.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2016/06/emergency-rescue-launched-ill-worker-south-pole
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2016/06/16/a-rare-risky-mission-is-underway-to-rescue-sick-scientists-from-the-south-pole/

poynt99

It's difficult for me to believe that this topic is even up for "discussion".  ::)
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

Pirate88179

Quote from: poynt99 on June 19, 2016, 12:43:10 PM
It's difficult for me to believe that this topic is even up for "discussion".  ::)

That's exactly what I said many pages back.  It does not really bode well for the future of humanity does it?  There are many college kids in my town (a college town) that believe this crap.  Very sad really.
I have tried talking to a few of them but it is always..."But my professor said..."
I usually end the discussion by saying that their professor is an idiot, Which, of course, is true and provable.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen