Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is The Earth A Flat Round Disc or Is It a Round Spherical Globe?

Started by gravityblock, April 28, 2016, 12:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is The Earth A Flat Round Disc, Concave, or Is It a Round Spherical Globe?

The earth is a flat round disc!
The earth is a flat round disc with a dome!
The earth is a round speriical globe!
The earth is concave!

allcanadian

@Poynt99
QuoteIt's difficult for me to believe that this topic is even up for "discussion".

I find it very easy to believe and very interesting. Let's do a thought experiment, let's imagine billions of people embraced GB's belief that the Earth is flat and was "Created" by intelligent design.

Then maybe these billions of people who believe may start dictating government policy "forcing" their beliefs on me and the people I know. They might slowly start re-writing all the textbooks forcing their beliefs on our children, they might teach all our children their beliefs without question and deny other beliefs, they may force us to comply with their policy or laws due to their beliefs. Maybe abortion is outlawed even when people are raped by psychopaths, maybe people will have to endure years of pain and suffering because their imaginary Creator believes no one should take a life under any circumstances. Maybe they will preach tolerance but in effect teach bigotry, racism and inclusion in their own beliefs.

Maybe they may tell me I should not question their beliefs in the Created Flat Earth because it upsets them even though I find the fact they are in effect forcing their beliefs on me every day through their own actions very disturbing and upsetting. All they while they claim to be benign when in fact, in reality, they may do great harm to others solely because they personally believe in a Created Flat Earth.

It is an interesting thought experiment isn't it?, that so many could conceivably believe in GB's imaginary Created Flat Earth or "dome of bliss" and the very real effects their beliefs could have on all of us. Very interesting and somehow very familiar to many of us, in fact not really that far fetched at all.

AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

SeaMonkey

Such is the nature of the PsyOp.  They invariably reveal
the nearly unbelievable extent of gullibility which resides
in the minds of the masses. :'(

P.T. Barnum was absolutely correct. ::)

PsyOps are designed to evaluate the influence of Authority,
whether real or perceived, over the belief systems of the
targeted peoples. They are a test of Power over the Mind. :o

No, it does not bode well.  This deplorable "state of mind" has
been the goal of the Educational System unfortunately. :(

The War against Truth is getting hot.  Stand firm! 8)

AlienGrey

Yeah! only one way to get to the 'inner earth you talk about is down the Bush Roth rabbit hole ! and the sad part is we have people with sick minds ruling the planet and in control of devices that want to annihilate the planet ;)

allcanadian

@Seamonkey
QuoteSuch is the nature of the [/size]PsyOp[/size].  They invariably reveal[/size]the nearly unbelievable extent of gullibility which residesin the minds of the masses.

Here is another thought experiment, what if GB is acting?, what if he is a psychology grad student and this thread his thesis. However what could he be studying, observing, documenting?. I have seen many people with many unproven beliefs jump in and condemn GB displaying their true intolerant nature... could this be it?. It would seem to me many here who claim to be oppressed, judged or ridiculed have resorted to the carnivorous behavior we tend see in places like the U.S.A or Iran where they tend to eat their own.

As if to say you have no right to judge me in any way and I will not tolerate it. However it is perfectly acceptable for me to judge you in any way I please and GB has been judged. Intolerance is defined as the unwillingness to accept views, beliefs, or behavior that differ from one's own and it is alive and well here my friends.

Me I like to stir the pot every now and then to see what happens and it has been stirred and that which came from the bottom seems to have a certain foul stench about it. Burn the witch, burn the witch, close the thread, close it now, LOL, thank you gentlemen for displaying your true colors for all to see.

AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

SeaMonkey

Quote from: AllCanadian
... what if GB is acting?

Interesting question.  It is no coincidence that all participants
in government operations are called "Actors." :o

There is much deception and propaganda at the root of nearly
all governmental actions upon the World Stage;  particularly so
with PsyOps. ::)

You are awake with open eyes AC.  Congratulations! ;)

Many of the PsyOp plans include "false flag" events which are
violent and bloody.

The Psychopaths in power are getting very, very desperate.