Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is The Earth A Flat Round Disc or Is It a Round Spherical Globe?

Started by gravityblock, April 28, 2016, 12:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is The Earth A Flat Round Disc, Concave, or Is It a Round Spherical Globe?

The earth is a flat round disc!
The earth is a flat round disc with a dome!
The earth is a round speriical globe!
The earth is concave!

antijon

Gravock, what is the bubble level demo supposed to prove?

If I put a level on the side of a hill (it'll be off level) does that prove anything?

Any point on the surface of a globe will show a centered level if you put it on a level floor. That's only common sense.

And Scotty's sundial experiment is highly debatable. Just google, it's debated. The problem for flat earthers is that they don't really know how big the sun is or where to put it. If it's just about the size of the moon, and only about 3k miles above the earth ( as most FE say), then a sundial wouldn't operate as it does.

I think the best evidence for a globe earth is the sun. If the earth was flat, no matter what type of flat earth theory you prefer, you'd always see the sun. I love the sim videos of flat earthers because they always use this cone of light for the sun, and it goes completely against common sense. As bright as the sun is, even if it were above china I'd still see it. There'd be no night in a flat earth model.

(And don't say I'm doing the devils work because I'm a Christian, and that's highly offensive... also very silly)

gravityblock

Quote from: antijon on August 02, 2017, 05:43:34 PM

If I put a level on the side of a hill (it'll be off level) does that prove anything?

Any point on the surface of a globe will show a centered level if you put it on a level floor. That's only common sense.

And Scotty's sundial experiment is highly debatable. Just google, it's debated. The problem for flat earthers is that they don't really know how big the sun is or where to put it. If it's just about the size of the moon, and only about 3k miles above the earth ( as most FE say), then a sundial wouldn't operate as it does.

I think the best evidence for a globe earth is the sun. If the earth was flat, no matter what type of flat earth theory you prefer, you'd always see the sun. I love the sim videos of flat earthers because they always use this cone of light for the sun, and it goes completely against common sense. As bright as the sun is, even if it were above china I'd still see it. There'd be no night in a flat earth model.

(And don't say I'm doing the devils work because I'm a Christian, and that's highly offensive... also very silly)

You're putting your faith in mankind and not in God's Word.  There are 120 scriptures supporting a geocentric design.  To say you believe in the heliocentric model is rejecting God's word and this makes you not the Christian you claim or think to be.  If the truth is offensive, then so be it.  I'm not saying you're intentionally doing the devils work, as some may be doing here.  Are you sure you're not under a strong delusion in regards to the lie and what is happening in this world?  How can you deny what is happening right before your own eyes?

Gravock.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: antijon on August 02, 2017, 05:43:34 PM

The level meter was only used as a reference point to calibrate the bubble level app of the smart phone.  The bubble level app will use this reference point for what is level.  However, it doesn't act as a physical bubble level would.  Any point on the surface of the earth will only show a centered level if it has the same reference point that was used during the calibration of the bubble level app. Gravity in the globe model could NEVER have an affect on this bubble level app.  If you follow a curve with your smart phone bubble level app, then the bubble level app of the smart phone will deviate more and more off center as you move along this curved surface or globe model.  The experiment showed that Ireland is at the same level as the U.S.A.  It other words, there was no curvature found over a 4500 mile distance.   If there was a curvature over the 4500 miles, then the bubble level app would have deviated off-center and not show level in regards to the reference point used during the calibration of the software. This is hard empirical evidence that the earth is flat!

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

antijon

Phones use an accelerometer to run the level app. Because an accelerometer is a weight balanced on springs, it will always point down towards the earth when using the level. I don't understand how this can be taken as evidence for a flat earth. It can't be really. Won't a plumb line always point straight down? Doesn't a dropped object always fall down? It's the same thing. I'm getting confused by the ludicrosity of this experiment.
I don't think I need to tell you that calibrating a level on a level floor will yield the same result on any level floor, but I will. Calibrating a level on a level floor will yield the same result on any level floor, anywhere and everywhere. Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

gravityblock

Quote from: antijon on August 02, 2017, 08:36:02 PM
Phones use an accelerometer to run the level app. Because an accelerometer is a weight balanced on springs, it will always point down towards the earth when using the level. I don't understand how this can be taken as evidence for a flat earth. It can't be really. Won't a plumb line always point straight down? Doesn't a dropped object always fall down? It's the same thing. I'm getting confused by the ludicrosity of this experiment.
I don't think I need to tell you that calibrating a level on a level floor will yield the same result on any level floor, but I will. Calibrating a level on a level floor will yield the same result on any level floor, anywhere and everywhere. Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

I'll wait til TK challenges this experiment before I reply.  TK likes to trip all over his feet and he quickly stepped forward after I asked where the globalists coward of a master was hiding.  TK is a complete joke!  ROFLMAO!!!  I want TK to put his name all over this!

Gravock